Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

An alternate source of Guano

(Also sent in-game)

The level 70 Fire Magic Research recipe takes one Guano, so any Fire Mage will want 7 of them at level 70. Currently, the only source of Guano, beside the Halloween event that is months away, is Pet Battlebat at the second and third floors of Labyrinth.

Obtaining 7 Guano solo is obviously an impossible task. Even joining (or following) a group going for them won't help much, because bats don't drop Guano very often, I'd say 30% of the time, and are fairly rare. I'm not sure if bats at the second floor share spawns with something, but in the maze before Claudia it looks like they share spawn with Myrmidons, the giant golems. So, even camping the spot you'd be lucky getting one or two before a golem sees you and destroys your plan (speaking from experience ).

So I'm suggesting either of the following:
    . Introduce an alternate source of Guano (preferred),
    . Up the drop rate and the spawn rate so each visit to Lab has a chance to give at least one guano for everyone,
    . Change the recipe.

Right now, this is less of a concern because we still have stocks from the last Halloween event, and Lab groups happen quite often. But it seems the plan is to release a new dungeon in a couple weeks, and you can bet there will be less high-level players motivated to go kill Claudia when they can hope for level 70 epic loot elsewhere. Since this dungeon is still in the final tuning phase, can we expect some bats there? After all, it's level 70 content so could drop what's expected in level 70 recipes.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    [Obligatory "Let the bat players make it" post.]

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoxard View Post
    [Obligatory "Let the bat players make it" post.]
    I second letting Bats players create guano.

I know bats have echolocation, do they have a different material they can already create?

Thread Footer