Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Happy anniversary! Did you guys have a pranks themed wedding?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Happy Anniversary to you both.

Thank you for all your hard work.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Happy Anniversary!

Quote Originally Posted by Khaylara View Post
    Did you guys have a pranks themed wedding?
    I've heard that they don't April Fools jokes because they've gotten old. However, the jokes on them, because I'm going to spend a 24 hour session spamming "APRIL FOOLS" in chat. I won't get banned because Eric and Sandra will be offline celebrating, and I've bribed our wonderful moderators into looking the other way. So we all have that to look forward to.

Hello, Khaylara, by the way. Haven't seen you on in a while.

4.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #14
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Thank you very much everyone! This marks 12 years of marriage for us (plus another 6 or so of serious cohabitation before that). I am thankful every day to have him in my life.

Quote Originally Posted by Khaylara View Post
    Happy anniversary! Did you guys have a pranks themed wedding?
    Not as such, no. We flew ourselves and our mutual best man (Todd Berkebile from AC1) to Las Vegas. I insisted that we go do the paperwork immediately because I did not want to be married on April 2. A quick cab to the courthouse, another to an all-night chapel, and then off to drink!

Quote Originally Posted by Tiamat View Post
    I've heard that they don't April Fools jokes because they've gotten old.
    The jokes have, or us?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by srand View Post
    The jokes have, or us?
    I'm a bit odd at times, but I'm not suicidal enough to insult the people who can ban me into the sun. :P

That said, I agree apirl fools jokes are a bit old and concept of it is bit goofy. The good jokes are the ones that people don't expect. It doesn't do any good to make a day where it's obvious that mostly every ridiculous thing people claim is a joke.

Yes, I get the irony of this post after the joke about spamming in my previous post.
    Last edited by Tiamat; 04-01-2018 at 05:53 PM.

Thread Footer