Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I really like the random recipe system idea , that way diferent types of brews and ingredients are always on the market

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    As a whiskey and beer drinker I approve.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is there any known negative side-effect of mixing bounceweed with beer? Because drunken wolf-fu werewolf amster sounds kinda fun.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cr00cy View Post
    ...werewolf hamster...

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Seemingly off topic - today I was killing some mobs in Deathtrap and a skeleton mage dropped a "Staff of painful feedback". Maybe it's an older item but good one, sir, good one! I will abstain from feedback, I have however 2 questions and a suggestion if the answers don't involve spoilers.

Questions
    -since you mentioned kegs of beer will the crafting be an entirely individual process or can multiple players contribute by adding ingredients? (I think being able to add stuff to another player's aging wine would be so much fun)

-I'm intrigued by the possibility of a player getting a unique drink. Can we brand it (crafter's name on it like the gear) and sell it as a craft beer for example? I'd like to have a collection of wines and various unique brews from different players, I already freed storage for it

Suggestion

- I'd like to suggest a Bitter Lemon Gin recipe and also that some unnatural concoctions like Strawberry Vodka could implode upon creation
    Last edited by Khaylara; 04-11-2017 at 07:12 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Khaylara View Post
    Seemingly off topic - today I was killing some mobs in Deathtrap and a skeleton mage dropped a "Staff of painful feedback". Maybe it's an older item but good one, sir, good one! I will abstain from feedback, I have however 2 questions and a suggestion if the answers don't involve spoilers.

Questions
    -since you mentioned kegs of beer will the crafting be an entirely individual process or can multiple players contribute by adding ingredients? (I think being able to add stuff to another player's aging wine would be so much fun)

-I'm intrigued by the possibility of a player getting a unique drink. Can we brand it (crafter's name on it like the gear) and sell it as a craft beer for example? I'd like to have a collection of wines and various unique brews from different players, I already freed storage for it

Suggestion

- I'd like to suggest a Bitter Lemon Gin recipe and also that some unnatural concoctions like Strawberry Vodka could implode upon creation
    ^^^^ This, and if I could suggest a Rye whiskey recipe.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Khaylara View Post
    I'm intrigued by the possibility of a player getting a unique drink.
    I think you and other people are reading too much from the original post. If my understanding is correct, for a given recipe the result for a combination of ingredients is different from player to player, but the list of possible results is the same for all, only the exact combination differs. In fact, the wiki could have a list of all possible results and what each player would have to do is to experiment until they find the combination they must use to obtain the desired result.

So, no unique item, only unique combination of ingredients. At least that's how I read the post.

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    "Basically, you can add certain items to your brew recipe and you'll get a specific result that's random for that character. Other characters who try the same recipe may get different results."

I read it as any player can get a random result, specific to that player. Of course I might be wrong hence the questions. WTB Niph's ice core flavored wine:P

9.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #19
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    All possible buffs and benefits will be brewable by every player. The recipes to get those results will just be different!

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Citan View Post
    All possible buffs and benefits will be brewable by every player. The recipes to get those results will just be different!
    Yeah, but doesn't that mean each player's selection will be a different flavor? ^-^

Thread Footer