Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question Cooking: Finding the recipe for Fried Crab

I've got more crab then I know what to do with, and figured I'd see if there were any level 15 skills involving food ingredients I have a lot of. Came across a listing for Fried crab, but do not have the recipe. I've been looking all over for this recipe. Tried the Innkeepr in Serbule Hills, and of course, Fairnor in Serbule town. No luck.

So my question is: is this a random drop recipe, or is some other NPC hiding it away for a rainy day?

Help appreciated. Thanks!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm pretty sure I bought mine off of Leonard Allenson's used tab outside Borghild over the weekend so it must be a scroll.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks, I will try that!

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by IndigoBlue View Post
    Thanks, I will try that!
    Just to clarify since you are new: It's a scroll, so you may be able to find it on the used tab of any vendor that buys scrolls, not just Leonard's.

And if that was already crystal clear, then fine. I'll just repeat what Madmatx said: It's definitely a scroll. It also seems like a pretty rare scroll - it took me a long time to get it but I don't recall where I finally found it.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tagamogi View Post
    Just to clarify since you are new: It's a scroll, so you may be able to find it on the used tab of any vendor that buys scrolls, not just Leonard's.

And if that was already crystal clear, then fine. I'll just repeat what Madmatx said: It's definitely a scroll. It also seems like a pretty rare scroll - it took me a long time to get it but I don't recall where I finally found it.
    Thanks! And yea, I'm pretty sure it is a tad on the rare side, because in the last 7+ days I have spend all my time in this region, and have not seen it. I check the Vendor NPC's 8-15 times a day, so...

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's not all that rare, but if it's not shown up, that means people just aren't hunting in the same area it's from (or the tables are munged). I've had a couple in my inventory more than once. I just can't recall if it's the deeper sewers or lower Eltibule... But that's just a guess.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    you can also post a workorder for it for 5-10k to make someone get it for you and just sit and casually do something else

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @spider91301 That's darn good thinking!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by spider91301 View Post
    you can also post a workorder for it for 5-10k to make someone get it for you and just sit and casually do something else
    Which would be fine, if I wasn't a newbie and as poor as a church mouse. Needless to say, I suppose (fingers crossed) that it will show up eventually.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wanted to say that I am still looking. If, in another week (I should have more councils by then), I don't have it, I'll maybe put up something on the Job Board.

Meanwhile, if anyone does come across this item, I will give you better then market price for it (assuming we are not talking about huge amounts of councils).

Thread Footer