Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question Druid and battle chemistry weapons

Quick question if I may. Can a druid still use a chemist weapon? I thought I read that they can only use wooden weapons. Or is that only just for their own main skill, like sword skill needs a sword?

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    They are marked as compatible on the http://wiki.projectgorgon.com/wiki/S...tibility_Chart. I'm not totally sure what the restriction is. Either beakers are considered non-metallic or, what i think it is, is only the main hand weapon needs to be wooden. Like druids can use shields it looks like from the chart, and i think those would count as metal (usually at least).

[Edit: Note that Battle chemistry has both main hand beakers and off-hand flasks available.]
    Last edited by alleryn; 04-27-2018 at 03:48 PM.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You have to hold wooden weapon (or more precisly - equipment) to use Druid. It doesn't matter what materials rest of your equipment is amde off - you just need something wooden to enbael druid. For human form it means saff, or club. Certain animal forms cna use Druid with specially crafted equipment (like wooden cowshoes.)

Since BC has item for both main and off-hand and you need only one to use all its skills, you can pair it with Druid. I tried it myself a while ago, and I must say it works quite well. Lots of burst AOE, and good surivability. But most of your dmage is nature and/or posion, so certain areas might be hard for you.

Also - most skilsl ahve long cooldowns. You generally want to group mobs, and kill them off in single rotation. If you fail you might be in trouble - though with Haste concotion you should be able to kite/retreat if things go south.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In order to activate the druid skill you need to be holding a wooden mainhand weapon (club, or staff)

Battle chemistry provides two separate beakers that activate the skill, a mainhand, and offhand version (one appears green, one appears black in their respective icons)

In order to access druid and battle chemistry at the same time, you would need a wooden mainhand weapon, and a beaker offhand weapon.

Also you do not need any beaker to access mutations for battle chemistry.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Main hand-Beaker, Off hand-Flask , you going to need a flask for off hand, battle chemistry great skill AoE + stackable DoT damage freezing mist can keep things in place for 18 sec. Druid has a real nice nuke plus quite a variety of heals debuffs with druid it should work fine the 2 skills share some elemental damage and designed properly you can have a good kit.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you very much for the info. I started a BC when it first came out and now decided to do druid. So this works for me. Thank you again.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is awesome to know! I have been using animal handling with my BC because my staff and fire wouldn't work...but I just need to find an off hand beaker sheesh didn't even know about those! Thanks so much for the info!

I sincerely hope BC gets more powerful...at level 41 it is only doing about 60 damage per attack...I do love my golem tho! I have set to heal me and burst speed me but he never keeps up so burst speed doesn't work well...Will he be learning how to walk faster to keep up with me eventually?

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Baldrith View Post
    Will he be learning how to walk faster to keep up with me eventually?
    Not really. I was excited about golem haste concoction but it was kind of a let down after acquiring it. Occasionally the speed burst comes in handy, but not often.

I have mine on the trigger skill, but i tend to just leave it on, and it's kind of a waste of a sidebar slot.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Baldrith , my BC abilities trigger about 1000-1200 damage each, freezing mist 1500+. (lv 70ish) @alleryn the golem haste is on a 45 sec. cooldown.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by INXS View Post
    the golem haste is on a 45 sec. cooldown.
    Yeah the idea is if you put it on the trigger than you can be sure it won't waste the cooldown when it's nowhere near you or when you are shopping/standing around. But i find that i don't actually (often) turn the trigger off, so it just sits on my sidebar for no good reason.

Thread Footer