Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome to Steam, Crissa. Seriously, some reviews cause a once sane person to quickly become asinine.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi there everyone,

I haven't been playing the game for quite some time, although I did get one of the $100 packs I think, on KS. I noticed today while looking at Steam that PG has launched. Do I just wait for some email now and then I can start playing again, but through Steam?

Thanks
    .................................................. ....................................

Finbarr

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cratoh,

it's my understanding that you can still play through the usual game client although an e-mail will be sent in the near future with instructions on how to play the game through Steam's client.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah I backed it and saved the email still nothing so hopefully this gets resolved soon. I backed it on 7-27-2015 still have the email thank god.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MarleVVLL View Post
    Cratoh,

it's my understanding that you can still play through the usual game client although an e-mail will be sent in the near future with instructions on how to play the game through Steam's client.
    Ah thanks. I tried to log in with the old one but it's out of date and I'm hopeless with stuff like getting the right new launcher, so I failed doing that. Guess I will just wait for steam key. Thanks for answering.
    .................................................. ....................................

Finbarr

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We can also up and down vote the reviews for quality, too.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissa View Post
    We can also up and down vote the reviews for quality, too.
    We can, but most people will simply look at the general rating without reading more in-depth about them.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MarleVVLL View Post
    We can, but most people will simply look at the general rating without reading more in-depth about them.
    I've already started downvoting the negative reviews that are senseless. IF its a negative review with a good basis I won't touch it but some are just plain dumb.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The reviews that pop to the top by default are the ones with the highest ratings, tho, so. I don't look at the overall, just the most recent negative, personally.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can we buy the game and then still link the code they send us to steam... That way I can still write a review

Thread Footer