Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Karamasha View Post
    Yeah there will be enough NPCs in the end, i'm planning on maxing favor with as many NPCs as i can.
    This will still always be something i will dislike about the game, but i can't speak for you guys the majority of the playerbase probably like this system and i just have to live with it.
    I definitely get why you don't like it. I will say that I enjoy the thought of actually building reputations with NPC's throughout the world. It makes things seem a bit more genuine rather than just a robotic experience. Unique at least.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by drivendawn View Post
    Nice video, No worries on the character customization as there will be more added before the real launch. Three other races will be added as well dwarf, fairies, and orcs. Glad your having fun!
    Thank you and that's good to hear! I'm looking forward to seeing those playable races will be. Playing as an orc sounds interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Karamasha View Post
    it's awesome you guys are making new videos and do spread the word!

The only thing i don't like about gorgon is that it takes a whole week for npc's to refill their gold pool.

I actually love that cooking is a very important skill.
    PG deserves the attention for sure so I will do what I can to support the game and spread the word through my videos.

Quote Originally Posted by srand View Post
    Great video! Thank you very much for sharing it with us. It's really valuable to see what you liked - and what you didn't. And it's absolutely great to hear that you are having fun. That's what we're aiming for!
    I'm glad you liked it and even more so that my opinions are heard by you guys!

Thread Footer