Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Profile > General Settings > Thread Display Mode (broken link)

I was checking out the massive amount of settings this forum now has (really neat) and I noticed a setting called Thread Display Mode which had a number of different settings in the drop down.

After the drop down selections was a part that said:
    Here you can choose the display mode for threads. For a full explanation of the modes, please view this help page.
    Which then took me to a "Invalid FAQ Item specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator"

I know you said you're still working on the FAQ, but I wanted to call this one out since it's pretty buried and could be easily overlooked.
    This is Monger.

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #2
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Can you direct me to the exact location you noticed this?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sure thing!

So from this forum post, I go to the top of the webpage and select Settings (http://forum.projectgorgon.com/profi...do=editoptions)

From settings, on the left hand side with all the options I go to My Settings > My Account > General Settings (clicking on the general settings link)

From the list of all the general settings go to the [BThread Display Options[/B] section.

Second option in that list says Thread Display Mode: with a drop down box. Just below the drop down box is a little blurb with the broken link I mentioned.
    This is Monger.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Silvonis View Post
    Can you direct me to the exact location you noticed this?
    Update: where it was broken before the link now takes me to this page http://forum.projectgorgon.com/faq.p...thread_display

which is a good placeholder and better than the link not existing as on my previous test! I guess this means you already found it.
    This is Monger.

Thread Footer