Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Does transmution no longer stops the same mod from appearing if you use augmentation

Does transmutation no longer stops the same mod from appearing if you use augmentation to add a mod you dont want when you reroll mods with transmutation after you use the augmention spell undo augment like wtf this used to work 300 phlog wasted and got none of the mods I wanted and now I have to wait another week just to repair and try again
    Last edited by spider91301; 11-18-2018 at 09:07 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Did you add a mod and rerolled the one that you have added? I dont understand what you mean? If you are just asking in general than yes its pretty random. Sometimes you preroll what you want right away and sometimes for some annoying reason it keeps coming back in an annoying almost spiting way and then you have to wait a week...
    Co-Guildmaster of the Guardians of Asgard and a veteran MMORPG player

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When you augment an item the augumented ability can't be rolled, won't appear on your screen, so the ability you going to add make sure you are not going to change, if you want to get rid of it then you have to undo the augumented ability. I've never had the same ability appear twice on a gear, and yes many timesi rolled an item 8 times and still didn't get the ability i wanted while seeing a few of them repeat like 3times each.
    Last edited by INXS; 11-19-2018 at 04:47 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sounds like a bug to me. That method worked for me last time I used it a month or two ago. I have a lot of trouble, especially with healing mods on necklaces and helms, getting the mods I need. Healers don't need the % damage mod (like priest damage 23%) that rerolls on the necklace and helm pieces all the time ( like every other roll). So I augment the % damage mod in, reroll all the other mods on the piece until they are correct. Then I take the % damage aug off and add the last mod I actually need. I am pretty sure that this is what spider is talking about. Not sure why it didn't work for him though.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The random chance not to get what you want is not a bug.

It's seriously annoying.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissa View Post
    The random chance not to get what you want is not a bug.

It's seriously annoying.
    Ofc that isn't a bug. Haha, yeah, it can be super annoying! But it IS a bug if you augment a mod into your gear, like priest 23%, then start to reroll all of your other mods and still get priest 23% on your rolls. This is what I understood spider to mean.
    Last edited by Lyramis; 11-21-2018 at 10:31 AM.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great thats fked up now I will have to deal with this will add that to the list of things that are broke like my shield 101% avoid death mod is crippled because it activates randomly even though I'm now where close to dying which I am still salty about it not getting fixed yet this just devalues my need to get augmentation up if it does shit can just pay someone else to remove a mod if I really need it when uncaps come I'm not touch sht
    Last edited by spider91301; 11-22-2018 at 02:26 AM.

Thread Footer