Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sugestion for Skills Bars and Crafting Tabs...

Some important support skills for the build used, but that do not cause damage, I put in the sidebar, but I have to replace every time I step through a portal. So would not it be nice to have more room for such skills? Since the sidebar needs to have the special skills of which some are also indispensable for the current build ??

Another would be to have space in the bars, or one more bar, for the potions. Since there are so many, and we must open the inventory in battles to be able to use them ...
    Ps: I do not know if I have to do this already, but the doubt remains ...

And on the crafting tabs.
    I think it would be much better if in the desired specialization the recipes were placed in levels; perhaps on different tabs for each level within the specialization.
    This would really help a lot in finding the recipe for anyone who has a lot of things to do in crafting ...

I'm sorry, if I'm already on this kind of suggestion.
    Hugs...
    Last edited by Akhenatom; 07-14-2018 at 12:23 PM.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can't imagine any reason why skills would be disappearing from the side bar unless you forgot to save them? @Akhenatom If you saved it and it's still forgetting, then it's a bug.

Additional action buttons are by design limited. There are ways to get in-game potions to boost these.

(I do wish we had some limited scripting on the ability buttons tho... Like in-combat vs out-of-combat versions or overloaded buttons (if I push ability A, try action B as well)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I’ve noticed some weird UI issues every now and then. Never consistent, some times if I move my chat window the next time I port/zone it is different. Never noticed the sidebar changing though.

One thing would be nice is if there could be a “situational“ hotbar for abilities like Brain Scrub, Shutdown Automaton or any Vulnerability based abilities. Not something you could set but just would fill in kind of like the buff/debuffs. Went back and played LotRO recently and had forgotten how they did that.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Only special abilities and certain skills that specifically state that they can go on the sidebar can go on the sidebar. Skills that do not belong there will remove themselves every time you zone or logout.

I agree there should be a 'consumable' bar of some sort...maybe 3 or 4 slots. Something to hold a couple potions and your food. I would recommend submitting that suggestion by clicking the ! icon in game and selecting "suggestion" at the top of the ticket.
    Last edited by mrwarp; 07-14-2018 at 11:33 PM.
    -ADMIN- Jackencola
    -GUIDE- Rummencola

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The side-bar is supposed to be the 'situational' hot-bar, and brain scrub et-al are supposed to be your first interactions with it.

Certainly there are lots of ideas on how to use the side-bar.

My biggest suggestion would be for the side-bar to 'remember' not configurations but maybe have a 'history' palette? (like the new side button on the main ability bars?) So I could overload it or be just a couple clicks away from putting something onto the bar that I hadn't saved (or run out of, in the case of potions). Like, sure, I ran out of potions, maybe I could have the next stack show up under it instead of going blank? Or switch to a side-bar ability that's a 'default' underneath?

For things like brain-scrub or potions, it's really frustrating to put it on the side-bar, and then have it disappear because you forgot to save it, or zoned, or whatever because often (especially while traveling, farming, leveling) you don't get to chose when combat starts.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    [QUOTE=And on the crafting tabs.
    I think it would be much better if in the desired specialization the recipes were placed in levels; perhaps on different tabs for each level within the specialization.
    This would really help a lot in finding the recipe for anyone who has a lot of things to do in crafting ...

I'm sorry, if I'm already on this kind of suggestion.
    Hugs... [/QUOTE]

This one here can save lives ...

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissa View Post
    The side-bar is supposed to be the 'situational' hot-bar, and brain scrub et-al are supposed to be your first interactions with it.

Certainly there are lots of ideas on how to use the side-bar.

My biggest suggestion would be for the side-bar to 'remember' not configurations but maybe have a 'history' palette? (like the new side button on the main ability bars?) So I could overload it or be just a couple clicks away from putting something onto the bar that I hadn't saved (or run out of, in the case of potions). Like, sure, I ran out of potions, maybe I could have the next stack show up under it instead of going blank? Or switch to a side-bar ability that's a 'default' underneath?

For things like brain-scrub or potions, it's really frustrating to put it on the side-bar, and then have it disappear because you forgot to save it, or zoned, or whatever because often (especially while traveling, farming, leveling) you don't get to chose when combat starts.
    It's also a good idea ...

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Taledar View Post
    I’ve noticed some weird UI issues every now and then. Never consistent, some times if I move my chat window the next time I port/zone it is different. Never noticed the sidebar changing though.

One thing would be nice is if there could be a “situational“ hotbar for abilities like Brain Scrub, Shutdown Automaton or any Vulnerability based abilities. Not something you could set but just would fill in kind of like the buff/debuffs. Went back and played LotRO recently and had forgotten how they did that.
    Totally agree we should have a separate consumable bar

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by spider91301 View Post
    Totally agree we should have a separate consumable bar
    That is literally what the sidebar is.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissa View Post
    That is literally what the sidebar is.
    Why do we have to have limited side combat abilities mixed with ouf potions we have only so many slots for health kits potion rezes ect even with the orcish cocaine

Thread Footer