Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I haven't even tried because I'm not even sure how to begin the markup cross-linking. Many of the functions (like the spoilers) haven't rendered properly at all. But I have a modern browser now so... Maybe I'll try again.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Yeah the spoiler tags used to work, i'm not sure what happened. The spoiler template still seems to work sometimes, although it doesn't look as nice as the old spoilers, which had a simple "show" button.

The new ones have a not-very-obvious Expand link on the right side of the page.

Not working: <spoiler> blah blah </spoiler>

Sometimes working: {{Spoiler|name of spoiler|spoiler text}}
    http://wiki.projectgorgon.com/wiki/Template:Spoiler

Alternatively you can use {{Hint|spoiler text}} which displays pretty nicely imo
    http://wiki.projectgorgon.com/wiki/Template:Hint

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @alleryn Thanks! I was getting three different results: The hint was completely not rendered, hiding. The hint was shown as a hint, but not actually hidden. The hint was shown as existing, but there was no show button. x-x

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Kedoch has been editing some of my {{Hint}}s back to {{Spoiler}}s and they seem to be working now. I guess that's the preferred apporach atm.

Thread Footer