Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Appalling Customer Support

I have to say I have never experienced worse customer support. I was supposed to receive a title from a package, and wrote to support about it in late November.

After waiting nearly 3 months without hearing anything back from them (except for an automated we 'have received it' response with a ticket id) I sent them a followup asking what was going on.

It took them two weeks after that to simply ask for more information (given they had account information etc and knew what it was eligible for I am not sure why they needed that but I sent more straight away)

7 weeks later, despite patches, nothing. No communication from support (or title for that matter.)

I really want to PG to succeed, but I have to say I am severely disappointed. If you think this is good customer service you are mistaken. You have dropped the ball and it doesn't bode well for when you finally release the game.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You must have never played other mmos before lol

Almost all major MMOs had horrible aspects of customer support but also had hundreds of employees handling it. This is a small team and The fact that it was over a title and not game breaking is just sad. Send a PM or talk to an admin. If this was more severe I would understand but it is not. This to me just screams (trying to make the devs look bad post)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This has nothing to do with any other MMO. This is about Project Gorgon support. It is also rather disturbing that you are trying to belittle what it is I am contacting support for. That is not for you to say. Nor was yours a productive post. Even worse is I contacted support because the devs told me to in the patch notes. You may be quite content to wait for over 5 months with no one bothering to give you an update, but I am not. And this is post is a statement on the quality of support.

Quote Originally Posted by Loggy View Post
    You must have never played other mmos before lol

Almost all major MMOs had horrible aspects of customer support but also had hundreds of employees handling it. This is a small team and The fact that it was over a title and not game breaking is just sad. Send a PM or talk to an admin. If this was more severe I would understand but it is not. This to me just screams (trying to make the devs look bad post)

4.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #4
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    There are rare occasions when something can fall through the cracks and we apologize if that's the case.

We have had longer than anticipated wait times when we are waiting on a third party response, typically when the player didn't follow through with the instructions that were sent out after the Kickstarter and Indiegogo Campaign(s).

Information related to campaign rewards and a 'last call' was issued years ago, but we still try to work with the player to resolve the issue.

If you are still having an issue, please send a detailed email to our support email address. If the issue is related to either Kickstarter or Indiegogo, then yes - we'll need the full details of your pledge - including the confirmation number and email address used.

As we won't be able to go into further specifics here, we will be closing this thread. Thanks for sharing your feedback.

5.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #5
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    I'm sorry we lost your support ticket. That's probably on me: a lot of support situations end up requiring my time, and I can't do all of them in a timely fashion, and when something is put off for a while, it can end up falling through the cracks. This problem is why we now do most of the game-data collection (like titles) within the game, to cut down on how much work I have to do for each title. We're trying to get out from underneath this problem we created, and all I can do is apologize that it happened.

But again, a forum post is beyond unhelpful. I sat down to think "okay! I'll figure out who this is and fix it! ..." aaaannnd nope: I have no idea who you are. Please send in yet another support ticket. It's the only way we can reliably tell who you are.
    Last edited by Citan; 04-28-2019 at 02:10 AM.

Thread Footer