Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by liquidyoga View Post
    I completely agree. I can no longer survive (leave alone enjoy or thrive) as a Bard. As a druid-bard, I'm stuck essentially with Nature + Nature dmg and the results have been pretty discouraging already. The aesthetics and gameplay experience of bard sonic damage were so unique to this game -- one of the reasons why I feel in love with PG. Is there anyway devs could reconsider bringing it back?

Thank you.
    Could I ask where you are fighting? I admit I don't always pay attention to nature and sonic damage resistances. I think it's more likely that the mobs might get their resist tweaked.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    If there is some consideration on bringing sonic as a damage type back, maybe it could be expanded to include wind related moves? The old sonic damage was limited to sound only as far as I'm aware, which is pretty limited. If sonic damage also included things like sonic booms/very violent gusts of wind, then it would be easier to implement on other attacks. Some examples could include shooting violent blasts of wind with magic or slicing through the air with a weapon so fast it creates a sonic wave.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Yaffy I like your thinking . I miss my sonic . pfft to nature damage .

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mopalola2000 View Post
    It seems to me that equipment search should allow for the AND combination of skills (i.e. Ice Magic AND Psychology). I just made a search, and all it tells me that there is one shop with a yellow level 70+ Ring or Main Hand slot, and either Ice Magic or Psychology, somewhere. The odds that this item has both skills together is low, and that leaves potentially a lot of shops to search.
    That's my other quote!

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    On a different topic, it seems that the bug that did not show the proper color for gear loot >= blue is now fixed. Yay!

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A little late to input, but wanted to get something out before the next update -

Gardening Almanac - absolutely amazing, as the world grows larger people find their favorite garden and just stick there, this has been a nice way to encourage players to move together and share gardening buffs. I assume the Kur location is a world building choice - it would be too cold to garden anywhere else so it should be near the hot spring where the soil might be softer, but it definitely feels strange. I assumed Gaz would prove more challenging to garden in than Kur, but so far Kur has been the least plausible long term gardening spot.

New War Caches - I'm obsessed with the skull door mechanic. One of the big draws for me in PG has been these little mini puzzles and this is a great mechanic. I would love to see more caches with unique puzzle mechanics. - One related thing I will say on UA (though was mentioned) is that if the idea was that telka's teeth should be rare - they are possibly too common, especially with the drug related war caches. War caches are my go to when I'm bored and feeling uninspired. A nice quick source of xp, money, and well encapsulated, which is to say great job and thank you! I like that they build into little stories and would love to see those extend potentially into above ground quests after unlock.

I'm not sad to see sonic damage go per se, I enjoy the ability to easily kill spy portals now on my giant bat char for sure, but I feel silly doing nature damage. I think I would prefer something like Wind Vortex -> slashing and screech -> trauma/psych - though I admittedly haven't thought about the balance of that.

Thread Footer