Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by poulter View Post
    Feedback on changes to panther grinding in Kur.

TLDR: Changes make the area even more attractive to higher level players (due to the potential loot drops from orcs), still returns a decent number of skins & is probably more difficult for 'at level' players.

I visited this area today for the first time since the recent changes (for about 15 minutes).

Still able to AOE farm substantial amounts of skins & drops (& was able to 2-shot kill everything - as expected, being in level 70 gear).
    Orcs seem to re-spawn more rapidly than panthers.

Maximum number of panthers pulled in 1'go' was 14. May have been RNG, but the more panthers I killed, the more orcs seemed to spawn.

Killed 29 orcs, 51 panthers and gained 5 orc pouches, 3 orc language spells + 84 skins (quality & nice) with 3 Trophy skins + 1 stomach.

From my point of view, the mixture of orcs and panthers makes the area even more attractive to farm (orc pouches always sell well).

Suspect, for 'at level' players, the combination would be difficult /lethal.
    Not sure how much/if at all this matters, but this is technically feedback to the April 7 patch, not April 15. There is a little bit of feedback already about the panthers, so might be best to keep it all in one place: https://forum.projectgorgon.com/show...Update-April-7

Cheers.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've been monitoring all sorts of "lag" issues in Serbule since the latest patch, and I have to say, that unless I run in Ultimate graphics mode, most of the "move about freely in town" problems are gone. It's wonderful. Thank you for the hard work improving performance.

Of course, when an event brings 600 players into the Town Square, all bets are off.
    PG IGN: BlueIndigo
    Steam: IndigoShade

Thread Footer