Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Thread: Gorgon Explorer
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    I love it. thank you Tannin
    energy derives from both the plus and negative

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello Tannin,

I have been using your Gorgon Explorer and have loved the way your program helps. Unfortunately I cannot get any information from the new site, does it still work with windows 7? Nothing is showing up when I try to enter anything, and I am unable to interact with the build planner at all.

I enjoy using Explorer and hope to be able to continue to do so.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey Julcat, sorry you're experiencing trouble - could you please let me know what browser you're using?

EDIT: After a quick conversation in game it appears stuff's broken on IE11, working on a workaround now.
    Last edited by Tannin; 02-04-2017 at 09:23 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yeah I downloaded chrome and it is working good, just blanks on IE 11

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Okay Internet Explorer users (there are DOZENS of you! ), I've just pushed a fix to that bug so you should be able to use Gorgon Explorer in IE should you so choose now.

Big thanks to Julcat for alerting me to the bug so I can fix it!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    To whoever submitted the bug report yesterday regarding the mod effects search not working properly, thanks! It's fixed now.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Tannin your site is amazing, Thank you. And thank you on behalf of many other people I know use your site and havent discovered this thread yet!!

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I love Gorgon Explorer.

There are a couple of features i miss in the new version. Are they still there somewhere or have they been removed?

- The ability to mouse over an item and see it's in-game description. Most importantly its value in councils.
    - The option to sort by column. Particularly by level.

Again, gorgon explorer is great. These features aren't crucial to me, but they are things i used in the old version that i find myself wishing were still there.

Thanks for all your hard work, Tannin.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Alleryn, you're correct in realizing those features are not there anymore. The sorting I can put back quite easily, within the hour. The item mouseovers will take a bit more time but as long as at least one person finds value in them I'll work on putting those back as well.

Thanks for the feedback guys, I appreciate it lot

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tannin View Post
    Okay Internet Explorer users (there are DOZENS of you! ), I've just pushed a fix to that bug so you should be able to use Gorgon Explorer in IE should you so choose now.

Big thanks to Julcat for alerting me to the bug so I can fix it!
    Even with the business that I run, I've noticed that a lot of websites aren't compatible with IE. Is that ever going to change? Was it an easy fix for you to get IE users to see Gorgon Explorer?

Thread Footer