Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why nerf shield and sword aoe when it barely does any like wtf

Why nerf shield and sword aoe when it barely does any like wtf I can understand nerfing bard bc and magic skill aoe but come on really you had to mess with my sword and shield

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If they were going to change the mechanic with one, they'd have to do it to all.

I think a better argument would be using the AoE mechanic with Taunt; while it makes sense that the damage would have trouble, it would be nicer if Taunt didn't fade like that.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Whatever intill they increase the level cap i might as well hunt lower stuff for cash inless i have a badass group literly today just 10 minutes ago went into the slime room in gazkeep with my group and got ganked ra*** we all died only 2 lived also the power regen seems slower

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Because AOE is out of control and we asked for the quick more painful short term fix instead of long incremental nerfs. You should need to thoughtfully go into a room like that with planning and CC along with aggro management and tanking.

If skill lines are too weak or are affected adversely, like taunts, then that needs to be reported by the people who enjoy doing that. How easy should tank taunts be? How much snap aggro should classes have? How much AOE aggro? If tanking is too easy and healing is overtuned then we're right back where we started from.

To an extent some mechanics (like AOE damage or easy taunts) have allowed us to play lazily, more than we should, and trivialize aspects of game play. The entire AOE has been dialed back and now I guess they'll have to tune specifics.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    is this the thread to cry in or should i just poop my pants?

Thread Footer