Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Remove abilities from quick slots like items from inventory

Multiple times I have gone to use Dig Deep only to remove it from the side bar instead of use it.

My request is for a feature like what exists for removing items from inventory.

Make it required to drag the abilities to a specific place to remove them from the quick slots.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I've suggested this but I think it falls under the "don't touch gui until the gui update" category.

What really annoys me is that I can't think of any real reason this 'feature' should exist. If you want to put another ability in its place, you can just drag and drop and it'll automatically switch them.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    I agree with accidentally dragging abilities off your bars is annoying, I usually do it on the action bars and not the side one.

On rare occasion I have wanted to remove an ability from a bar and haven't had any ability I'd want to replace it with. So have removed an ability in favor of a blank space. But if I had to choose I'd lose that option for an option that meant less accidental draggings.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I agree on this. I've lost so many abilities on my side bar, it's just frustrating. Instead of having that final heal, I have to run and do battle all over again.

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I think it's how Extractum mentioned, one of the features that will get changed with the GUI update

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    This will be a very welcome feature. I use an MMO mouse with 12 programmable buttons on the side. I also use the keyboard to activate my abilities. I also use my mouse to click my abilities. It's such a weird situational combo and sometimes when I click with the mouse, everything just goes to hell and I lose something important like Blocking Stance while surrounded by 6 zombies.

I really hate to say this but Silvonis, you're our only hope.
    energy derives from both the plus and negative

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    To be honest, i use hotkeys pretty much exclusively. I so rarely use my mouse to activate abilities, i don't see this affecting me one way or the other. Obviously a lot of people could use this feature though!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This would be a nice feature, or a better one would be in the setting adding a feature to lock the skill bars. Thus you could lock 1,2, or 3 and would have to go in and reactivate it.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I had gotten into the habit of using the mouse to click since the abilities give a better mouseover than they do plain display. That last half second seems really hard to tell.

Thread Footer