Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Not good suggestions thread

In my time playing gorgon I have seen many people suggest things that are not actually very good. I didn't see a thread on it so figured I'd start one, feel free to share your not good suggestions

I'll start
    Playable crab race. Uses the tasty crab model poorly scaled up and you can use the knife combat skill as a crab.

Word of Power: Inner Beast
    Applies random beast spech(eeee, naaa, moo's etc) to your chat for 10 minutes
    Last edited by Quanzhigao; 05-11-2018 at 02:03 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow those are " not so good"...

But the thread idea, Love it.

Cooking: Pastery chef. Sub class
    Cupcake wars
    Attempting to make guides and streams for the game via YouTube.
    Feel Free to stop by!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFR..._as=subscriber

Live Stream link
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFR...WlAwq-evw/live

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Druids should have a tree form skill that can only be used in the Serbule inn.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Musicians should play out of time and off-key when drunk

All my character ever eats is fruit cocktail and jerky made from bug-meat... should have to poop like literally ALL of the time

We really need a way to craft multiple levels of toilet paper
    Last edited by preechr; 05-11-2018 at 01:12 PM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Quanzhigao View Post
    In my time playing gorgon I have seen many people suggest things that are not actually very good. I didn't see a thread on it so figured I'd start one, feel free to share your not good suggestions

I'll start
    Playable crab race. You are the size of the tasty crabs on the beach and you can use the knife combat skill as a crab.

Word of Power: Inner Beast
    Applies random beast spech(eeee, naaa, moo's etc) to your chat for 10 minutes
    After hauling too much art out of goblin dungeon and having to walk sideways to bypass the speed debuff from being overburdened. I found myself wanting to play as a crab. You walk sideways and have to swivel your camera. Its not fun, but it gets in your brain and after a while you start to identify as crab people.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You know how when you get to soul mates the favor bar goes to 1/9996999?

Make it so when you fill it back up you marry the NPC. Occasionally you will go on dates, the NPC will occasionally follow you around and even leave the town to be with you(resulting in "wheres velkort???" in global)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Quanzhigao View Post
    You know how when you get to soul mates the favor bar goes to 1/9996999?

Make it so when you fill it back up you marry the NPC. Occasionally you will go on dates, the NPC will occasionally follow you around and even leave the town to be with you(resulting in "wheres velkort???" in global)
    "Stop hogging Rappanel, I've been trying to become a bard for the past week."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by celedor View Post
    druids should have a tree form skill that can only be used in the serbule inn.

haha....lmao
    Attempting to make guides and streams for the game via YouTube.
    Feel Free to stop by!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFR..._as=subscriber

Live Stream link
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFR...WlAwq-evw/live

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    - Ursula's health and damage now scale to your character's stats
    - If your character is unhygienic they'll cough periodically, every time a character coughs there's a chance they'll spread a random ailment or curse to a nearby player
    - In addition to being on a 1 hour timer, cows now also have a limited supply of milk: first come first serve
    - Leaving items on the ground in town causes garbage piles to accumulate, cleaning them up gives Civic Pride xp
    - NPCs now have a more realistic schedule and will sleep during the night, you can play music to wake them up and interact with them for a small favor loss
    - When moving at faster than +10 sprint speed, your inventory now has a chance to randomly shuffle due to your bag bouncing around while moving at such high speeds
    - Joeh had a really bad upset stomach from all that bacon and is now a vegetarian
    - Added "Ranalon Culture Day", a monthly holiday during which all characters are Pro-Ranalon

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by twincannon View Post
    - Leaving items on the ground in town causes garbage piles to accumulate, cleaning them up gives Civic Pride xp
    Sorry, you're not welcome here(this actually sounds awesome)

Quote Originally Posted by twincannon View Post
    - Added "Ranalon Culture Day", a monthly holiday during which all characters are Pro-Ranalon
    Isn't this a regular tuesday?

Thread Footer