Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Animal Handling Bug w/ Grimalkin

Ran into a frustrating bug when trying to tame then subsequently summon a Grimalkin from the Ilmari Desert. Here's an overview of what's going on.

1.) I have AH level 73. I used a piece of string to tame a Grimalkin
    2.) I get the message that I tamed the beast, and that the Grimalkin was sent to my stable, but it does not have a picture show up in my stable like every other pet.
    3.) I summon the pet, but it does not show up. Nothing happens.
    4.) After the failed summons, I cannot summon any of my other pets, as red text appears on the screen that says "You don't meet the pet requirements to do that". Before the failed summons, I can summon my other pets just fine.
    5.) In order to reset this so that I can at least summon my other pets, I have to log out then log back in.

Things I have tried to resolve this:
    1.) Have various different skills active when doing the Grimalkin taming
    2.) Tried not having my pet active when performing the taming
    3.) Releasing the Grimalkin the going back to the desert to tame a new one
    4.) Double and triple checked that I am using the right whistle for the matching stable slot.

Nothing has worked, and it's quite frustrating that I cannot tame/summon this pet, when I have been wanting to have one for quite a while. Is their some prerequisite for summoning Grimalkin that isn't on the Wiki? Because I looked there as well and didn't find anything. I reported this as a bug in-game two or three weeks ago, but haven't heard anything so I thought I'd see if anyone else has encountered this.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When you submit a bug report, you will normally not get a response back unless we require more information from you.
    -ADMIN- Jackencola
    -GUIDE- Rummencola

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    If the patch, scheduled for tomorrow, does not fix your problem, I suggest to tame other mobs until all your stable slots are filled, then buy one more slot (should be clean) and go try to get the Grimalkin again.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Appreciate the fast response, and the info. I did not realize that.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niph View Post
    If the patch, scheduled for tomorrow, does not fix your problem, I suggest to tame other mobs until all your stable slots are filled, then buy one more slot (should be clean) and go try to get the Grimalkin again.
    Crossing my fingers that the patch fixes it, but if not I will try this, thank you!

Thread Footer