Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This version of Halloween event is much better than loot feast that we had last year(s). I like fact we got quests that reward some nice recipes. One thing i think coudl be improved is add some bat spawns near Serbule(event-only), just so its easier to get Giant bat form.

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cr00cy View Post
    This version of Halloween event is much better than loot feast that we had last year(s). I like fact we got quests that reward some nice recipes. One thing i think coudl be improved is add some bat spawns near Serbule(event-only), just so its easier to get Giant bat form.
    Yes, I've been having a blast. My only complaint is that I want more quests. Maybe one or two more non-combat quests, especially for lower levels might be nice? The non-combat line seemed to go fairly quickly to requiring 50 gardening and then 55 cooking, and the cooking at least is going to be quite out of the range of newer players (of course, so is the level 48 gourmand reward from it, so there is that.) I think with the current quests, lower level players still have plenty to do, it just might be nice to throw in a couple more lower level crafting recipes or quests.

I also really like croocy's idea of having some more accessible bat spawns.

I also wonder if it would be helpful to have the mummies in multiple places, or have them respawn quicker... What happened to us last night is that we had a group of 5 tearing past our group of 2 just as we were trying to get mummy disease at the beginning of the mummy area in the Windy View Cave. They took the mummy we were fighting, so we moved into the hallway past them. They took the next mummy we were fighting again as they were passing us. So, we tried to be clever and pulled our third mummy into the corner of a big room. The other group cleared out the rest of the room in a few seconds and then their bat swooped in and took our mummy again, leaving us disease-free. At that point, we decided we'd had enough, and moved back to the entrance of the mummy area to wait for repops. Which took a very very long time to show up... It wasn't the worst problem in the world (and I suspect less time-consuming than waiting for Ursula to be ready to play again), but the mummy area appears to be very linear, so if we get more players next year, it may be helpful to have more mummy spawn spots.

Either way though, I really really like the new Halloween event.

Edit: Oh, and I love the candy drops with all the different flavors!
    Last edited by Tagamogi; 11-05-2017 at 09:22 AM.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In serbule you could summon Lord Serbule and when he appears there's some ghosts and bats as guards and you can try that way to get bitten, worked for me

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    We just had a poetry jam in Serbule and I don't think the change improved anything. Standing at small or large range from the podium (7 to 20) I didn't get any popup (on the podium, on tables, on the floor). However, as soon as I clicked it all popups would appear one click at a time until all books have been appreciated. I'm fairly certain at least 1/3 was missed entirely, but I can't tell if it was because of the range or the location.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Although the poetry range was -I think- better, when it was tested by lining people up and I got an idea of where it cut off, it seemed still half the size that I imagine feels proper. Just a thought.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can we get a visual for ranges? Like a circle on the ground or sphere painted into the world when the podium is selected?

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Having the podium set up in a corner doesn't help either, if it was moved in center of room would help out.

8.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #18
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    You can hold down Alt while the podium is selected to see how far away you are from it. Receiving poetry notices should have a range of 40 meters. I'm guessing it's not working correctly from the comments...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by INXS View Post
    In serbule you could summon Lord Serbule and when he appears there's some ghosts and bats as guards and you can try that way to get bitten, worked for me
    ? how can you summon L. Serbule?

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MorKazim View Post
    ? how can you summon L. Serbule?
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Thread Footer