Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2020 Summer MEGA Raffle schedule!

It's time for the 2020 Summer MEGA Raffles! This time, we will have two prize packages to give away at each drawing! These MEGA Raffles will be pre-scheduled...the prizes are so good, we don't want you to accidently miss your chance to win! There will be 6 events, 3 per day. At each event, there will be two separate raffles -

Prize Pack #1 - Win a 30 Day VIP Token (Redeemable when VIP goes live), a five-pack of Pitch Black Dye (currently obtainable only through events), a 'Lucky Ducky' title scroll, a complete set of Orran's Inventory Expander Potions (one of each type) and 250,000 councils!

Prize Pack #2 - One Legendary(yellow) max-enchanted(6 mods - 3/3) clothing piece, necklace or ring of your choice (see below for details), a 'Lucky Ducky' title scroll, a complete set of Orran's Inventory Expander Potions (one of each type) and 250,000 councils!

Demo players will not be able to participate in the MEGA Raffles, but we will have some free demo-only goodies available! All MEGA Raffles will take place on stage at the Serbule Inn at the designated times. As always, all MEGA Raffles are completely free of charge! The max-enchanted item can be any available item in the game that can support player skill mods for the head, chest, hands, legs, feet, neck or ring slot (racial jewelry does not count). The winners will be given a choice of 3 rolled items according to their selections and will be able to pick the one they want. The winner is responsible for their own transmutation/augmentation/infusion work on the item. The maximum level for a requested item can be no higher than level 80. The legendary item will be awarded in the form of a MEGA Raffle Token. The winner of the MEGA Raffle Token must contact -ADMIN- Jackencola to redeem their prize.

IMPORTANT!: The legendary prize must be redeemed by the account that won the MEGA Raffle Token. Do not attempt to buy or trade for a MEGA Raffle Token from anyone! A player attempting to redeem the MEGA Raffle Token on an account that did not win one or attempts to sell the MEGA Raffle Token, the MEGA Raffle Token will be considered null and void. We must enforce these rules to maintain proper bookkeeping. No exceptions will be allowed. All other items won in the raffles are 100% tradable.

Here's the official 2020 Summer MEGA Raffle schedule:

Saturday, June 27, 2020
    AUS primetime: 8pm AUS AEST / 6am US EDT / 12pm EU CEST
    EU primetime: 8pm EU CEST / 2pm US EDT / (June 28) 4am AUS AEST
    US primetime: 8pm US EDT / (June 28) 2am EU CEST / (June 28) 10am AUS AEST

Sunday, June 28, 2020
    AUS primetime: 8pm AUS AEST / 6am US EDT / 12pm EU CEST
    EU primetime: 8pm EU CEST / 2pm US EDT / (June 29) 4am AUS AEST
    US primetime: 8pm US EDT / (June 29) 2am EU CEST / (June 29) 10am AUS AEST

NOTE: The Saturday EU primetime drawing will occur during the weekly Poetry Jam.

There will be a cauldron party and XP buff love after each raffle...and maybe some mayhem too! We'll see you in game!
    -ADMIN- Jackencola
    -GUIDE- Rummencola

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Oh boy, sounds like fun! I'm definitely gonna try and make it to as many as I can, even if I have to stay up a bit late. I would like to make an offer to anyone who might win the raffle as well.

I am willing to pay 1 million councils for the legendary gear prize! You can keep everything else from winning the raffle, so if you don't know what to pick for gear this is a great alternative to make a ton of cash. Not only that, but for the first person trading to me I'll be willing to pay an extra 250k, so you can win a total of 1.5 million councils from winning the raffle!

Just keep in mind that in order to do the transaction as the winner, you will need to get the gear from Jack, as only the winner can redeem the armor. In this case I'll say what gear I want so you can get it from Jack, and then you can trade it to me which is where I'll give you the money for it.

Although I would really like to buy the armor, if you really want the armor yourself and don't know what to get, I'll also be happy to give some suggestions on what items are good choices free of charge as well. The prize is primarily valuable for tank players due to the contrived nature of what constitutes optimal tanking gear, meaning that this raffle is the ONLY way to get optimal tanking gear currently (And hence why I very much want to buy it). For most other builds optimal gear can typically be found or crafted so the raffle isn't necessary, but the raffle allows one to get it more easily. There are still some exceptions though so make sure to know what build you plan on using before you make a decision.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I see 2 pm US edt on Saturday, I'm assuming poetry jam will have to be moved/postponed.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was under the assumption the redeemed item was account bound, but if it's okay to exchange someone's prize after it's redeemed, I'll pay 5m for 80 max enchant windsteps. Hit me up if you win!
    Last edited by ProfessorCat; 06-22-2020 at 10:08 AM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey @INXS! If it is the same as past MEGA Raffles, the Saturday 2PM MEGA Raffle would happen during the poetry jam. Either replacing or alongside the jam raffle.
    Last edited by Seya; 06-22-2020 at 01:20 PM.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cozycats View Post
    Yaffy, ProfessorCat...

Our GRACIOUS Admins and Devs could change that rule to a ban for both parties...
    The legendary prize is completely fine to trade, it just has to be redeemed by the winner. It was like that for the last Mega Raffle as well. The warning past the first sentence is talking about the token, not the legendary item.

Plus, the main reason for Jack's warning is because the token won't actually work if it's given to someone else, not because it's some sort of offense that should result in some form of punishment. People aren't going to get banned just because they want to buy an item!
    Last edited by Yaffy; 06-22-2020 at 03:43 PM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, I do hate to crush those dreams, but thanks to new internal game tech, the redeemed legendary gear items will be bound to the winner. That applies to all tokens redeemed moving forward. Even tokens that have not been redeemed yet from previous raffles.
    -ADMIN- Jackencola
    -GUIDE- Rummencola

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mrwarp View Post
    Well, I do hate to crush those dreams, but thanks to new internal game tech, the redeemed legendary gear items will be bound to the winner. That applies to all tokens redeemed moving forward. Even tokens that have not been redeemed yet from previous raffles.
    As much as I'm willing to shell out for an item otherwise unobtainable, I like the idea that this a treasure worth beholding. To those lucky enough to obtain one, it'd be a shame to let it go. I'd like to see more content like this, where something is limited, rare, and potentially legendary in power. Good luck to those entering. Think hard and choose something that benefits you in a way no other piece of gear can.

Items on my wishlist:

Yagreet's staff (although I believe you cannot choose a weapon)
    Fairy healing ring from WN
    the 20% fire resistance helm from war caches
    Windsteps/Rugged Traveler
    Unique Boss drops like Zuke ring or Tidal necklace
    Halloween only Masquerade darkness mask/Halloween direct Damage Necklace.
    Kelp armor to make Jack jealous

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mrwarp View Post
    Aw man, oh well. Does this mean that the VIP token I bought from the very first mega raffle won't work for me now? Back then I heard it was supposed to be ok!

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good excuse to hop back in! See y'all at the party

Thread Footer