Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by itwassoclose View Post
    I quickly got an elf named "sicfuk" coming and standing in front of me when I made my previous topic, various factors made it pretty easy to link me to the topic thread, while I could divulge things about me to make a note that this isn't going to affect me, it's only worth pointing out that this guy is your target audience. Why would you do that?
    Well, that certainly isn't an allowed name. Did you submit an in-game abuse ticket about it? That's how those things are handled. You can submit about any type of ticket from in game by clicking the ! icon on the right bar.
    -ADMIN- Jackencola
    -GUIDE- Rummencola

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mrwarp View Post
    Well, that certainly isn't an allowed name. Did you submit an in-game abuse ticket about it? That's how those things are handled. You can submit about any type of ticket from in game by clicking the ! icon on the right bar.
    Unlike probably everyone here - I am not a grass. I would only grass if the situation endangers someones life (providing they don't blatantly deserve it) or general wellbeing.

Games were better when there was no report function.

3.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #13
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    I closed the previous thread because this topic is not up for debate. Please stop restarting the "tone" debate, because it only causes flame wars. The tone of the game is not changing, and I'm not going to discuss it further with you.
    Last edited by Citan; 02-24-2020 at 02:19 PM.

Thread Footer