Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How much longer is this game going to be in early access?

tttttttttttttttttt

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mrwarp
    There's no official release date set at the moment. It will be in beta for a good while still. Lots of content to come before it's ready for release. We're at level 80 stuff now and level 100 is the target.
    My guess not likely to release before summer. A bit more likely to release in fall or winter. Some chance it might slip into next year. It will release when the powers that be deem it ready.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1 year or 2 max (but can change)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The game is already more polished than most games that are full released, I wonder why they won't release it in it's current state to get a massive influx of funding to then complete it fully?

Even world of warcraft launched in a terrible state with zones incomplete and classes terribly made and horrifically itemized, quests missing and not functioning yet look at them now.(and this game is already from what i can tell from the hours and hours i've put in already good enough)
    Last edited by overtyped; 01-21-2020 at 03:51 AM.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Some promises were made during early crowdfunding (houses, horses, and more). Until these are implemented, there may be some reasons not to declare the game released.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niph View Post
    Some promises were made during early crowdfunding (houses, horses, and more). Until these are implemented, there may be some reasons not to declare the game released.
    Does anyone really want that crap? Horses make movement skills crappier, and houses really? houses in a game that has runescape graphics? who in their right mind would want to sit in a house and look out their house from a badly animated window all day?

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm quite excited for mounts and houses

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I have a feeling that we are getting
    Quote Originally Posted by overtyped View Post
    tttttttttttttttttt
    rolled.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Karamasha View Post
    I'm quite excited for mounts and houses
    Maybe if we're lucky we can mount our houses.

"Oh, the pioneers used to ride these babies for miles!"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    There is still a number of zones to be made plus 3 races, housing, mounts a number of other things as well. I'm betting a couple more years, its ok I can wait.

Thread Footer