Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Shop Account Linking to Character

I am about to buy a package from the shop but was wondering how I link this to my steam account so that is the account that gets the package rewards? I had to create a new account on the shop which doesn't match my Steam account.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Silvonis View Post

Currently, as per the Gorgon Shop website:

Delivery: You will receive an email that has your package key code included via attachment. You can also find this key code in your Gorgon Shop account page, under "Downloads". You can currently redeem your key code in-game by heading to the city of Serbule. Once there, go to the WELL near the city center. In a nearby building, look for the teal-colored golem labeled "Account Package Manager". Talk to this golem to redeem your key code. Please fill out any requested information. Special Note: The title reward will be applied after the next full-service maintenance period.
    I think this is the info you are looking for. Assuming you already have the game bought on steam, a steam key isn't included with Gorgon Shop packages.
    Last edited by ShieldBreaker; 09-07-2020 at 10:03 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ShieldBreaker View Post
    I think this is the info you are looking for. Assuming you already have the game bought on steam, a steam key isn't included with Gorgon Shop packages.
    Ah thanks friend aye already have the game, just wanted to make sure the package is linked with correct character.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No need to create the new account, it will be automatically linked to your current one

Thread Footer