Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

PETITION: Crafted Cloth Gear

Please change the look of crafted cloth gear, PLEASE. PLEASE!!!!!!! Its absolutely hideous. Get rid of the robe please , it looks awful, or atleast give two flavors , a robe vs leggings, if you are dead set on keeping the robe. Also please put some work into the art work and models.

Please, I see this with only love in my heart for project gorgon! Its because I care citan!!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Camouflaged xxxxxxx pants?
    -ADMIN- Jackencola
    -GUIDE- Rummencola

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mrwarp View Post
    Camouflaged xxxxxxx pants?
    is that the solution!? Okay.. camouflaged it is then! Thank you sir.

P.S. Please still consider the above citan. Its because I care.

Thread Footer