Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

{Knights of The Holy Order}

======{ Knights of the Holy Order }======

o-{==Guild Lore=>

Before the Duke of Serbule's mysterious disappearance he had established an organization that would Purge the Evil that fell upon Gorgon. This Organization was known as The { Knights of the Holy Order }, This Order was to be ran by the Dukes Vanguard, a group of Seven of Serbules most Elite Holy knights who wielded blessed Weapons, they were assigned to protect the town of Serbule and await the Arrival of it's Duke which never came..6 Vanguard were sent out to investigate but were later discovered near the Ruins of Borghild along with the Crest of The { Knights of the Holy Order }. After the Re-Creation of the Knights of The Holy Order the final Vanguard had Vanished, and the 7 weapons destroyed ,and instead were forged into Rings containing the Sigil of the { Knights of the Holy Order }

o-{==Guidelines=>

1. Don't be an a**hole
    2. Be Active, you don't have to be on everyday but there are ranks in the guild which will require more activity
    3. Once a member, please read the books in the Serbule Guild Chest #1

o-{==Guild Perks/Events=>

• Multiple Weekly Dungeon Runs
    • Guild Quests
    • PVP Events

o-{==How To Apply=>

Please fill out the following application and reply with it to this thread OR message a guild member in-game!

In-Game Name: Required
    Lore:Not required, this is for people who want to Immerse themselves with the World/Guild (Role Play)
    Combat skiils/role: Ex. Sword/Shield (Tank) Druid/Mentalism (Healer) Fire/Ice (Dps)
    Do you prefer PVP or PVE?: Just pick one, this is so we can schedule either more pvp events or Pve events!

template
    In-Game Name:
    Lore:
    Combat Skills/Role:
    Do you prefer PVP or PVE?:

o-{==Guild Size=>

100+ / 250
    Last edited by Easylivin; 01-16-2017 at 08:31 PM.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    o-{==Current Events=>
    • Lab Sunday 4pm EST
    Last edited by Easylivin; 01-17-2017 at 04:28 AM.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    In-Game Name: Hood
    Lore: n/a
    Combat skiils/role: still working this out after the gear wipe. I prefer tanky group/solo builds
    Do you prefer PVP or PVE?: definitely PVE!
    Note: I play on EU time.
    energy derives from both the plus and negative

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In-Game Name: Shara
    Lore: n/a
    Combat Skills/Role: sword at the moment, tanky (group/ solo)
    Do you prefer PVP or PVE?: PVE
    I play in EU time

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So I will skip the questions I give to most guilds and be direct.

1. Don't be an a**hole
    Since I am not into drama and your version of "a**hole " might be different. please define.
    2. Be Active, you don't have to be on everyday but there are ranks in the guild which will require more activity
    Since I prefer to be a common foot solider, can I avoid the rank system and come and go as I please.
    Any chance to read the books before committing to the guild. I am only assuming these books are partially guild by laws and rules.

The occasional camaraderie, companionship and in game help is all I seek.
    Love reading RA Salvatore!
    AC was my first passion, played some Ultima, WOW, RIFT, Starwars, Lord of the Rings and Elder Scrolls.
    It's just a game.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Malice00 View Post
    So I will skip the questions I give to most guilds and be direct.

1. Don't be an a**hole
    Since I am not into drama and your version of "a**hole " might be different. please define.
    Since I prefer to be a common foot solider, can I avoid the rank system and come and go as I please.
    Any chance to read the books before committing to the guild. I am only assuming these books are partially guild by laws and rules.

The occasional camaraderie, companionship and in game help is all I seek.
    Hey, Malice00, I'm just an officer rank in the guild, but I'll try to answer your questions based on my experience (I'd say around a years worth) in the guild. (Easy's of course free to correct me if I get something about his intro post wrong).

1. I think "a**hole" is intentionally left vague since it's more difficult to list every instance of what it actally means. So, generally, I think that while drama is inevitable (we're human. Most of us, at least) being an a-hole means being a *constant* source of drama. We're actually really laid back, and the general obsurity of PG means we don't get too much drama. The little we do get is taken care between the responsible parties. I don't believe we have ever had to publicly (or privately that I know of) kick someone for being a jerk.

2. As in leave and re-join later? Correct me if I misunderstood that because I may have. We have kicked initiates who have stayed offline for too long before. I think was over 2 months of inactivity*, but if you gotta take a week or two to take care of real life, we aren't going to kick for that.

* I imagine if you let us know you'll be gone for a long time, we can make an exception. The ones we kicked simply logged out without a word and never came back.

3. That would be more up to the author of those books, Truffle, than to anyone else. The books are mostly running gags more than anything. Oh, and one book regarding a uniform if you want one. It helps to read them so you understand some of our jokes, but you aren't missing a huge rule list* if you forget to read them.

*At least not a serious one

I wish you and Guenhwyvar luck in your search for a home if you haven't found one already.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you for your prompt and thoughtful response.

In my small world, I generally don't look for handouts. I also don't want my time on game to be controlled by others (guild officers that say I need more face time). I like soloing but also like to have a mentor type relationship when I have questions. I also enjoy group hunts as long as they are not free for all's with such a variety of levels that high levels either kill everything or low levels are along for the ride to die from being vastly under skilled for the critters being hunted.

I am straddling the fence and may return to ask for a a couple of sample hunts to meet and greet prospective new friends. Thank you again.
    Love reading RA Salvatore!
    AC was my first passion, played some Ultima, WOW, RIFT, Starwars, Lord of the Rings and Elder Scrolls.
    It's just a game.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey nice to meet you Malice. I am Nrdr123. If your interested in playing or going on a dungeon hunt. Hit me up in game. Hope to see you around.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In-Game Name: Dunshin
    Lore: N/A
    Combat Skills/Role: Working for Druid/Mentalism
    Do you prefer PVP or PVE?: PvE

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In-Game Name: Kheldar
    Do you prefer PVP or PVE?: PVE
    Combat Skills/Role: Right now Sword/Psychology, only lvl 15 on each, still trying to figure out exactly what I want to play.

I'm looking for some fun people to play this fun game with

Thread Footer