Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Silkt View Post
    Also its already Saturday in the good part of the world where is our Friday patch to answer the questions. STOP givings days without giving time zones not all of the customer base lives in yesterday land.
    What does this have to do with the topic? If all you wanted to do was deliver an unreasonable demand as if you as a random have any business telling a very small dev team how to beholden to your personal demands, the least you could do is make a separate thread for it instead of attempting to hijack this one.

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #12
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Let's keep it polite, folks. And on topic.

(We do try to give some notion of time zone, but sometimes I forget. I apologize for that!)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by srand View Post
    Let's keep it polite, folks. And on topic.

(We do try to give some notion of time zone, but sometimes I forget. I apologize for that!)
    Yeah and impolite is my job.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's either Lemonsmithing or Taxidermy. Obviously the most practical would be Lemonsmithing, but Taxidermy would be a close second.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Very excited for my new Lemon Mount, errr Mounted Lemon? Definitely excited about something!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Taxidermy?

We get to learn how to make our own taxis out of skins?

Thread Footer