Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Two pledge packages

Hello. I bought the 75$ pledge package a while ago and now that I have more money was thinking about buying the 500$ Pledge. If I did so do they stack? Can I even do that?

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Silvonis View Post
    Responding to the questions as to whether there is a way to upgrade your previous contribution in order to update your reward tier: there is not an automatic way to do so, but you can email support@projectgorgon.com to discuss what you were thinking about doing. We don't plan on offering a lay-a-way option (paying $x amount until you reach the reward threshold).
    This was said a fair while ago, but might be answer still.

3.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #3
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    That's still the answer, yes, we can upgrade your earlier purchase manually if you email.

And thanks!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I emailed back in June about upgrading from a $100 pledge to $500. Never got a response. Money left on the table, Citan.

5.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #5
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xerandus View Post
    I emailed back in June about upgrading from a $100 pledge to $500. Never got a response. Money left on the table, Citan.
    If you're David and you are referring to an email that you sent in late June asking whether it was possible, a reply was sent saying that it certainly could be arranged. There was never a request or follow up saying you'd like to proceed. If this is the same person, I believe you tried to go through Sandra instead of the support email and so I'm not sure if you tried to go back to her or something else. It's certainly possible to upgrade, but it needs to be done manually and through the support email. I'd be happy to upgrade you, so if you're still interested then please send an email and I can give you the directions to proceed.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yep, that is me, and I never received that reply. Nothing in my junk email folder. Maybe it got filtered at the ISP level, which if that is the case I don't know how we are going to do this via email.

I have just sent another email. If I do not receive a reply by tomorrow I will assume that my ISP is filtering out the emails before I can receive them, making this impossible for me to do.
    Last edited by xerandus; 11-19-2017 at 09:37 AM.

Thread Footer