Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #1
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Dev Blog, October 18 2017: The New UI Is Coming!

The new blog post can be read here:

https://forum.projectgorgon.com/entr...w-UI-Is-Coming!

I know it's been a while since the last game update, but we've been working VERY hard, and I think you'll like the results!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Very exciting!! Can't wait to try it out

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    WOW! That's the first thing i thought when I saw the new UI. Thank you DEVs, for continuously working on this beautiful game. The new UI looks EPIC! The design seems Extremely convenient, elaborative, yet still in the spirit of the old one. Once again, thank you! Keep up the great work, and I will be sure to buy multiple copies on Steam Early access or wherever the game is released.

P.S. Sometimes I have thought that Project Gorgon should get released Right when VR has become mainstream, so that such an immersive game can become even more immersive :P

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Absolutely beautiful and worth the wait! Loved the blog post, thanks for explaining everything. Always a fascinating read.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Looks awesome, can't wait to get my hands on it. Thank you for all the hard work you guys have done. I don't think some people know how hard programming UI can be, let alone for a small indie group.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Is there a chance that some of this art, and design parameters (colors, brush fading) can be reused in 3rd-party software?

Also, while the new UI looks great, I know people have different tastes in style. Perhaps some level of customization would make it even better (EQ UI started to look good the day players could change it). But I do not know if it was designed to make it eventually possible.

7.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #7
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niph View Post
    Is there a chance that some of this art, and design parameters (colors, brush fading) can be reused in 3rd-party software?

Also, while the new UI looks great, I know people have different tastes in style. Perhaps some level of customization would make it even better (EQ UI started to look good the day players could change it). But I do not know if it was designed to make it eventually possible.
    Regarding third party use of our UI design elements: Short answer no. Long Answer: No, unless given expressed written consent on a case by case basis. Specific requests can be sent to our support email.

Regarding UI color customizations: we don't have plans for that.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Now that looks nice. I really hope thre will be option to fill all empty bootles with water. My mouse cry every time i decide to some serius farming...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The new UI looks amazing! Been waiting for it for so long!

Good job guys

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good blog post. I sincerely appreciate the information feedback improvements such as easily seeing who a gift is good for, etc. That sort of feedback is important to me.

Thread Footer