Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Where can I learn to make great bacon I have tried all the cook trainers in the game

And still cant find it Found it in ilmari a year ago
    Last edited by spider91301; 09-15-2018 at 01:04 AM. Reason: Just Cuz

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wiki says you need Selaxi in ilmari.

Also, why is that in General and not in Trade Skills?

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Probably because we have too many forums? x-x

If it's on the wiki, the answer should probably include how you found it on the wiki. When I search for 'Great Bacon' I don't get any direct hits; I get lots of bacon, bacon basket, but no page of the item.

http://wiki.projectgorgon.com/wiki/Great_bacon

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's mentioned in the June 9 update notes, which can also be found on the wiki.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I know it was mentioned in the patch notes; but if it can be found in the wiki, I don't see it.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Search for "Great bacon" gets 4 hits, including update notes. Counts as found in wiki for me.
    Last edited by Atis; 09-14-2017 at 12:58 AM.

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think the trick is to enter "great bacon" WITH quotes in the Wiki search box. Without the quotes around it, the search will look for both "great" and "bacon" separately, and start returning a bunch of bacon pages which aren't all that relevant to great bacon. The quoteless search will still find the relevant update notes eventually, but in spot #9 rather than #4 which makes it harder to see.

8.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #8
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissa View Post
    Probably because we have too many forums? x-x

If it's on the wiki, the answer should probably include how you found it on the wiki. When I search for 'Great Bacon' I don't get any direct hits; I get lots of bacon, bacon basket, but no page of the item.

http://wiki.projectgorgon.com/wiki/Great_bacon
    Actually, it's because people don't read the rules. We have different sections in order to have organized discussions.

Everyone, please post in the right sections.

Thanks.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So is this a 'support' or a 'game question' or a 'game skill' post?

I still don't know how to find great bacon on the wiki,

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissa View Post
    So is this a 'support' or a 'game question' or a 'game skill' post?

I still don't know how to find great bacon on the wiki,
    Enter "great bacon" in the Wiki search box, takes you to http://wiki.projectgorgon.com/w/inde...ecial%3ASearch . Last entry there has the information asked for, if maybe not in the easiest to read format, but I think that's where the people who actually maintain the Wiki tell the rest of us to get a Wiki account and start updating...

I'm with you on the forums being a bit confusing. I would have put this question under "community questions and answers" myself since to me there isn't that much crafting involved and it doesn't really need any support beyond an answer. /shrug

Thread Footer