Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #11
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    @ztealmax - that's very weird. There haven't been any changes to the config file system.

We do have some code in there for the upcoming Demo version, and if that went wrong, it could explain why your chat channels were messed up, maybe. (The demo only has access to a few channels.) But it doesn't explain any other changes.

Did anyone else using the linux version have problems? It sounds, off-hand, like a permission problem, as if the game didn't have permission to read the file for some reason.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Using linux, no issues whatsoever here.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Citan View Post
    @ztealmax - that's very weird. There haven't been any changes to the config file system.

We do have some code in there for the upcoming Demo version, and if that went wrong, it could explain why your chat channels were messed up, maybe. (The demo only has access to a few channels.) But it doesn't explain any other changes.

Did anyone else using the linux version have problems? It sounds, off-hand, like a permission problem, as if the game didn't have permission to read the file for some reason.
    I have both configs "the one that didnt work after update and the new one created when deleting the old one"

i could try and see whats different between the two configs to see if something is in the old that looks weird.

You want me to upload both configs or mail them?

Sincerally
    Martin

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by INXS View Post
    Using linux, no issues whatsoever here.
    Same here. Everything's working fine for me.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    All good, I had a few game glitches but now everything works smotly well
    ..:: Dragon Ball Zone | Your Daily Dosis of Dragon Ball Videos Online ::..

Thread Footer