Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Thread: Steam Badges
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Steam Badges

Not a game function. I just want steam badges for events, big boss kills and that stuff.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Me Likey

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by s5669111 View Post
    Me Likey
    ...then when a couple internet friends ask about them... I say best damn game I am playing RIGHT NOW!

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    I have mixed feelings about Steam Badges. I would be fine if they we very limited in number (say 10 or 20) and mostly unavoidable in getting if you complete the main quest line. The idea that there would be like yearly versions of the badges and that the number would keep growing and some badges would obviously be impossible to get if you don't play from the start, I really don't like games that do that. But I do work at getting completion and badges, but get angry at games that make it unreasonable difficult to get a decent completion rating.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have no idea what all the Steam badges / trading cards are useful for... Are these similar to console achievements that you garner as you play through a game?

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Daguin View Post
    I have no idea what all the Steam badges / trading cards are useful for... Are these similar to console achievements that you garner as you play through a game?
    Actually, Steam badges and Achievements are different things. I was actually talking about Achievements which are like console achievements. I don't think developers can create badges except through the trading cards, could be wrong. duane did you mean achievements?

Thread Footer