Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Seriously the walk away here was "storage dimension" thats awesome!

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #12
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    1 - animals are not supposed to be able to use regular First Aid kits, and I thought I'd fixed that one

2 - the explanations in this thread are correct and the intended behavior!

3 - if a hunting quest seems overbroad, please report it. I'd have to look at each situation to tell if it's appropriate or not

4- no

5- not done yet

6- definitely a bug!

7- we like knowing that an NPC is getting stuck (in case we can fix it by adjusting their wander positions), so do please report them! But we don't usually bother manually un-sticking them on the live server unless they're stuck inside a rock or are otherwise hard to find. We just wait for them to be reset when the server restarts.

Thanks!

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the replies all
    @Citan thank you very much also for taking time to clear things up.

1- If the big patch wasn't coming up I'd go animal and double check. Once I take an animal form I'll submit in-game a report.

2- okay

3 & 7- will do.

4 & 5 - good to know

6- will double check and submit report as needed.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1) I know we're not supposed to, but until the parts are readily available, why would you change it? You'd make it very difficult for low level animals to ... do anything.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok hijackign threat for a bit, since ther eis one thgn that bugged me for soem time:

What is this teleportation circle on the bottom of the lake in Etibule for? I always wondered about it, since it doesnt seem like good idea to swim there just to teleport. There is no dungeon enterance that i know of close to it, there is nothign interestign there at all - except of few slugs. And now, with how limited breath meter is, i think its quite possible to drow before one can even use this circle.

So, yeh, why it is there?

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is an exploration game. It totally makes sense to swim to it.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissa View Post
    This is an exploration game. It totally makes sense to swim to it.

Spoiler Spoiler:
    I sense some confusion here (possibly mine). I feel like cr00cy is talking about the teleport platform underwater near the waterfall in Eitibule and Crissa is talking about the portal to the sewers.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cr00cy View Post
    Ok hijackign threat for a bit, since ther eis one thgn that bugged me for soem time:

What is this teleportation circle on the bottom of the lake in Etibule for? I always wondered about it, since it doesnt seem like good idea to swim there just to teleport. There is no dungeon enterance that i know of close to it, there is nothign interestign there at all - except of few slugs. And now, with how limited breath meter is, i think its quite possible to drow before one can even use this circle.

So, yeh, why it is there?
    Don't quote me on this, and for some reason I can't find any reference to it anymore, but I'm pretty sure there was going to be something underwater in that area, which clearly hasn't happened yet. There's another, much more interesting Teleportation Circle in Eltibule anyways...
    Bannerholme Archivist

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Doh. Eh, whatever ^-^

There's a bunch of things in Eltibule under water. Half of the wandering NPCs' (cow, yelling lady) paths go under water, too.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BetaNotus View Post
    Don't quote me on this, and for some reason I can't find any reference to it anymore, but I'm pretty sure there was going to be something underwater in that area, which clearly hasn't happened yet. There's another, much more interesting Teleportation Circle in Eltibule anyways...
    Well, i tough so. ANd which circle you talking about?

Thread Footer