Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #1
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Update Discussion: June 9, 2017

Notes for the June 9 update are here: https://forum.projectgorgon.com/show...es-June-9-2017

Discussion is in this thread!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm downloading now but have to ask, do you hate Lycan's? It seems there is a trend starting where game updates are during the full moon ... I'll update with actual feedback once I have updated and played a bit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    "Changed the requirements for unlocking Ice Magic; it can now be completed with either the quest and Fire Magic 25, or the quest and [redacted new skill] 25."

I will find the meaning of this!!! xD

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I haven't logged yet but it's probably the best update ever in my books. Storage AND transmutation!

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fixed scenarios where garden rabbits could consume vegetation from extreme distances.
    WHAT garden rabbits??! When did ravenous killer bunnies get added to our peaceful game? Are there strawberry-eating chipmunks, too? /panic

Oh, yes, and the central storage access sounds great. I'm curious - is it supposed to allow animals to access beast-phobic NPCs' storage?

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Moki Mofiki View Post
    It seems there is a trend starting where game updates are during the full moon ...
    ...Well, the werewoofs are supposed to be limited in some way, right? ^-^

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I do have to say the central storage and search features are pretty awesome and one of the most useful things i've seen added in a while.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Not sure if intended, but Bellema Deftwhiper in the Gazluk NPC Cave doesn't talk to rabbits (They can't unlock transmutation)

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    I've used the search feature 20-30 times already. Central storage is nice. Not sure about getting scolded over getting rid of bunnies, they are invaders, not pets.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rabbits? There's rabbits now?

Thread Footer