Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

make transmutation instant

today i join party, i kill monsters for 20 minutes then go on 10 minute break while my party does transmutation

i come back and kill monsters for 20 minutes then log off when someone asks for phlog break

p l s

also please reduce brightness of haste concoction it hurts my eyes
    Last edited by NickzMagic; 10-21-2018 at 03:13 AM.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I agree with you, and this would apply to most all recipes that have the timer bar. However you'll be glad it's the way it is when you accidentally try and transmutate a piece of gear that's part of your build!

If it goes instant (for longer dungeoneering) then I'd hope they make items that are part of load outs unable to be turned into sweet sweet phlog (or lesser baubles)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorCat View Post
    I agree with you, and this would apply to most all recipes that have the timer bar. However you'll be glad it's the way it is when you accidentally try and transmutate a piece of gear that's part of your build!

If it goes instant (for longer dungeoneering) then I'd hope they make items that are part of load outs unable to be turned into sweet sweet phlog (or lesser baubles)
    Could throw all your loadout gear in another pocket tho. Would save ya the trouble of accidentally phlogging the wrong gear with instant phlog .

Honestly, most of the time could be cut by simply not having the 2 seconds "cooldown" on automatic phlog/augmentation.
    Last edited by Ashreon; 10-23-2018 at 04:20 AM.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I find it fairly quick if you queue the next item in before the current one is done and just click away.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashreon View Post
    Could throw all your loadout gear in another pocket tho. Would save ya the trouble of accidentally phlogging the wrong gear with instant phlog .

Honestly, most of the time could be cut by simply not having the 2 seconds "cooldown" on automatic phlog/augmentation.
    Anything in a loadout or perhaps anything with enhancement points used up should have a warning pop up

Thread Footer