Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sense of humor. Fairly non-stanced, open world. The tutorial island was fantastic.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The skill system, skilling what you use and not what you choose. Allowing you to try all skills without creating a new character. community, community, community.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nothing linear here. I die everywhere, learn something new every adventuring day. Also learn new things when farming pigs an cows. As a matter of fact it took me 40 levels to figure out earning favor is the only way to make enough money to pay for skill upgrades...that was pleasant and unpleasant at the same time learning that revelation.

I am definitely not a fan of WIKI cheats & short cuts. Heck Dev's gave us a note book to record NPC's small talk, why do I need Wiki?
    Love reading RA Salvatore!
    AC was my first passion, played some Ultima, WOW, RIFT, Starwars, Lord of the Rings and Elder Scrolls.
    It's just a game.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Malice00 View Post
    Dev's gave us a note book to record NPC's small talk, why do I need Wiki?
    ...Because copy pasting everything relevant NPCs say is really a pain? O-o

I love that there's a /wiki command, although I rarely know which thing to type into it.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think one of the things that make this game so great is that everything is interlinked somehow. You can't just focus on leveling one skill because at some point your going to have to level another skill to progress, sometime multiple skills. I also like that there is no (or very few) junk items in PG. There has been countless times that I got rid of something due to a lack of storage to find out all of a sudden it is the single most item I need the most. I enjoy that the storage system forces you to plan and be strategic. Another thing that makes this game great are all the unique skills and possible skill combinations, it really is interesting how these unique skills all work together during a quest. Overall I think Project Gorgon is well done.
    -LaRaj
    -Laraj

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    The classless system, the favor system, and the interdependency of the skills. Also the world is very unique and fun to explore. Lastly the openness of the world and how organic grouping in the game is thanks to this and the awesome community.

Thread Footer