Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ...And that looks like it would drive my astigmatism wild and give me a headache. o-o Still, more options for more people is better. Hopefully you can figure out which exact level changes the eyestrain for you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wanted to post on this thread this morning just to offer some info.
    I can kinda see what the OP is talking about as the graphics being hard on eye strain and I honestly think it has to do with the blurry textures and the eyes trying to focus on them maybe.

I actually installed ReShade last night and it does work with the game in case there was any question on that.
    I just turned on a few things like Clarify and some color correction items. It really makes a nice difference and maybe its just me but when I turned on Clarify it immediately made the game less blurry and easier on my eyes. Again this might just be me and my perception but its worth a try for anyone having the issue.

I also use the ReShade FXAA as it seems to work better with less FPS hit then add in some sharpening and the game looks a ton better now for me at least.

I do not have screenshots at the moment but can make some later tonight after work if it would be helpful and even my ReSahde config file if anyone would like it.

Just wanted to help here if I could.
    In Game Name: JarlHamrick

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've only ever seen blurry text when I experimented with resolutions below my native 1080p

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Madmatx View Post
    I've only ever seen blurry text when I experimented with resolutions below my native 1080p
    and when you sampled your brewing.
    This is Monger.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Haha nothing better than a game that allows brewing

Actually I was speaking of blurry textures sorry, I should have been more clear.
    In Game Name: JarlHamrick

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I also find it hard on the eyes but only the Serbule and Serbule Hills outdoor there's like a haze on everything. All the other areas i've got no issues at all they look beautiful and the lines are sharp, got the game running on ultra.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This isn't an overall effect for all people. Obviously it may be for some. That said, I imagine it's hard as hell to pin down. Maybe with a test of 1000 people with the same hardware, studies of their eye condition, equal playtime, age, etc. So many variables to take into account that we can't just go from "I play this game" to "I'm having trouble with my eyes." My eyes are tired after playing the game too, but that's when I play for way too many hours and way to late Same thing would happen no matter what game I played.

It's not an overall problem for everyone, so I don't see the solution being to just change graphics. If a shader or turning down graphics fixes it for folk, then that's a good way to go.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @INXS Haze? That's more likely one of the graphical settings. Every different graphics card will render things slightly different. You might be able to play around with the settings and see what one is annoying you. Bloom, perhaps?

Thread Footer