Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Update Discussion: May 24, 2021

The update notes are here: https://forum.projectgorgon.com/show...es-May-24-2021

Discussion is in this thread! But please remember to report any bugs through the in-game reporting system so we can track them.
    -ADMIN- Lemons
    -GUIDE- Sims

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Are you able pause your subscription?

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A lot of big stuff with the patch. The inventory management and the quest UI changes are great.

I think I was expecting more changes from unarmed. When I read "Revised the unarmed skill", I'm thinking larger tweaks that make abilities seem more unique. Maybe a mod on punch that decreases a monsters attack and it stacks 7-times, or something that can negate stuns or headbutt/bodyslam /hip throw debuffs the mobs accuracy. With slower combat, this could have a larger effect.

Some of the big weaknesses with UA remain. The big one is what happens after the player gets stunned. Overall, I think I was just hoping for more elite % mitigation.

Still, this is a good patch, and it's nice to see the next phase of development start.

4.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #4
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MrKen View Post
    Are you able pause your subscription?
    No, you can't.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mbaums View Post
    A lot of big stuff with the patch. The inventory management and the quest UI changes are great.

I think I was expecting more changes from unarmed. When I read "Revised the unarmed skill", I'm thinking larger tweaks that make abilities seem more unique. Maybe a mod on punch that decreases a monsters attack and it stacks 7-times, or something that can negate stuns or headbutt/bodyslam /hip throw debuffs the mobs accuracy. With slower combat, this could have a larger effect.

Some of the big weaknesses with UA remain. The big one is what happens after the player gets stunned. Overall, I think I was just hoping for more elite % mitigation.

Still, this is a good patch, and it's nice to see the next phase of development start.
    Is there a list of the UA changes? NM: /wiki Game Updates
    Last edited by Mikhaila; 05-25-2021 at 07:39 AM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Shift+click changing from split stack to deposit (partial stack) depending on whether or not you have a storage window open is kind of annoying. I don't know if I have to get used to it, or it really is inconsistently annoying.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I never knew shift+click did anything to stacks, so for me it's a big improvement!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    THANK YOU for the quality of life improvements in this patch! This fixes a bunch of minor issues that have been a constant annoyance ever since I started playing. I was going to list them but there are seriously a lot in this patch, thank you!
    IGN: Daelia, Florana

Thread Footer