Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Missing The Email For My Key

I appear to have never gotten my email for my project gorgon steam key. It's been well over a month or so and nothing. Bare in mind I bought the game well over a year ago the 100$ package and not a word has been given to me. If I could get that email it'd be very much appreciated so I can finally start playing again!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good morning,

Silvonis (one of the developers) usually writes this (regarding questions of the mails of steam keys)

Please check your spam folder and your promotions folder as all keys have went out. If you still don't see the email then, as mentioned above, please email support (at) projectgorgon.com with the full details of your contribution.

kind regards
    Jack

3.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #3
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    As @jackybah noted, please check your spam and/or promotions folder(s) and if you still don't see the email then please email support(at)projectgorgon.com with your full name, email, place of contribution (Kickstarter, Indiegogo, or the GorgonShop), and the confirmation number.

Thread Footer