Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #1
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Dev Notes, January 16 2017

This is the thread to discuss the latest dev blog: http://forum.projectgorgon.com/entry...tes-January-16

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    I'm both excited for this update and dreading it. Remember when you added Rahu? So much new content that I was stunned and stressed for a good two weeks. It's definitely a great thing to get so much new stuff at once, though. Thanks for your hard effort and enthusiasm. Power increase patches are always very exciting. In the meantime, I'm doing everything I can to make the councils I'll need to pay for all this.
    energy derives from both the plus and negative

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The scariest part of the blog to me are that non combat skills are starting to move up. Some of them level themselves just by playing the game. Many, however, require a considerable amount of focus and councils to level. For me that was tool crafting and tailoring...just as a few examples.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the info Citan, excited to check out the new place.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you for the update. I would think its a very good idea to get the new GUI up and running before the steam launch.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Heya!

With all the new people, it's become harder to see /who all. It stops at 100 and more than that are on at one time. Could the list be expanded past 100?

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    @Citan about Battle Chemistry

What is happening with golems? I see new versions for them under BC, does this mean they are staying in BC or are they still getting split out into Engineering? Golem builders everywhere need to know!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just noticed that you can level Blacksmithing to 70 now. Can you still not add pockets to heavy armor?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ShieldBreaker View Post
    @Citan about Battle Chemistry

What is happening with golems? I see new versions for them under BC, does this mean they are staying in BC or are they still getting split out into Engineering? Golem builders everywhere need to know!
    It was mentioned that there was a lot of testing to separate skill aspects but none of them were very fun to play. For now BC stays as is. The trainer, however, was moved to the proper location AND Alchemy has to be a minimum of 50 to start training in BC making it more in line of the original desire to have it be an advanced skill for advanced players.
    That's MrWhiskers to you.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kell.shepherd View Post
    It was mentioned that there was a lot of testing to separate skill aspects but none of them were very fun to play. For now BC stays as is. The trainer, however, was moved to the proper location AND Alchemy has to be a minimum of 50 to start training in BC making it more in line of the original desire to have it be an advanced skill for advanced players.
    I have no intention of leveling BC but I got the skill before Alchemy 50 was a req. If you don't have 50 Alch, is your progress in BC slowed down at all if you already have the skill?

Thread Footer