Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Umber View Post
    I have to say I love the community in this game. I don't know if it's because it's small or if it's because you can't randomly change your servers/names/races/etc. It feels like you see a lot of the same names ingame and in chat and you feel like you do carve yourself a spot into the social fabric of the game.

It's the feeling I got from early Asheron's Call, and it's refreshing to see again. Please don't allow server hopping in the future.

Awesome band performance by the way. You need some extra dancers, let me know! I gotta work on my dancing skills lol.

I don't know but I agree and I want to say I am 100% for NOT ever allowing name change or server change as I watched it ruin more than one tight knit community.

Ah well though, you never know, not something we can control but would love to see that you pick your name and your server and that is that.
    ~~Sparkle~~

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've seen the foul bowl to become PK, would be cool if you could turn just pets PK and just have a good laugh.

Thread Footer