Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Thread: Shop?
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question Shop?

I saw a friend playing this game and I came over to see.. however, if i go to the Gorgon shop it errors, has done now for about 18 hours.. I was wondering what sort of things there would be to buy to sucker me in later.. However, a non working shop has struck my worry string with the fact its still down.

Is the shop supposed to be broken? what sort of things would I normally see there if it is supposed to work

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The webstore shop was only available temporarily, with a few perks for people that purchased the game before and around the release date.

They are in the process or taking it offline.
    To purchase the game, it can be bought from Steam: http://store.steampowered.com/app/34...roject_Gorgon/

3.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #3
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    We've just now closed up the Gorgon Shop; it will probably return in a month or so. We've discontinued the old bundles, so we need to create new ones (which are still TBD), and we're recoding the shop to remove some manual-labor steps that were making purchases very slow.

The new Shop packages are still up in the air, but the general idea is that you can buy an "early access bonus package" that gets attached to your existing Steam account.

And, of course, the game is for sale on Steam!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Citan View Post
    We've just now closed up the Gorgon Shop; it will probably return in a month or so. We've discontinued the old bundles, so we need to create new ones (which are still TBD), and we're recoding the shop to remove some manual-labor steps that were making purchases very slow.

The new Shop packages are still up in the air, but the general idea is that you can buy an "early access bonus package" that gets attached to your existing Steam account.

And, of course, the game is for sale on Steam!
    Oooh - will the Early Access Bonus Packages be any different/better than the ones that were available in the old Gorgon Shop? I just got one of those packages for the release, just waiting for my Steam key now.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, I'm sure the main changes will be the price and they probably won't include a steam key.

6.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #6
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Just a note, we've updated the Gorgon Shop page to provide clarity.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just for clarification (not going to open a separate thread): Gorgon Shop and Gorgon Forum (this one) are using the same account or two different ones? So should I re-register at the Shop to be able to purchase a pack?

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aord View Post
    Just for clarification (not going to open a separate thread): Gorgon Shop and Gorgon Forum (this one) are using the same account or two different ones? So should I re-register at the Shop to be able to purchase a pack?
    They are 2 different accounts. You will need to register on the Shop.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you!

Thread Footer