Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
  1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #1
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

January 22, 2017 Update - Discussion!

Patch notes over here. Discussion below!

Remember, PLEASE report ALL bugs you see through the in-game report tool. (Under the big ! icon on the top of the irght-hand sidebar). You can discuss them here, of course, but reporting them in-game makes it MUCH easier for us to track them and get them fixed!

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, looks like i have to wait for next full moon to be able to level up my wolf too bad i dont have gear for any other skillset. Would it be possible to allow us unlock lv 70 in diffrent way, at least temporary? For exampel from Sanja?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We Lycan are cursed. Not only are we gonna be locked out until the full it is likely it will cost tokens to unlock+tokens for abilities leading to 2 months before we can get to 70 and have abilitys.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Be the first to get 70 in battle chem!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Julcat View Post
    We Lycan are cursed. Not only are we gonna be locked out until the full it is likely it will cost tokens to unlock+tokens for abilities leading to 2 months before we can get to 70 and have abilitys.
    I'm going to have to agree with this. it is an artificial way to make leveling take longer, and I have yet to see that ever work well in any videogame. Not only that, but what if you happen to be busy irl for even just 1 or 2 of the full moon days? It turns this game from a casual one to one where you might have to slip out of work to get good.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jacksin125 View Post
    I'm going to have to agree with this. it is an artificial way to make leveling take longer, and I have yet to see that ever work well in any videogame. Not only that, but what if you happen to be busy irl for even just 1 or 2 of the full moon days? It turns this game from a casual one to one where you might have to slip out of work to get good.
    This should probably be looked at. I hadn't really thought about it, but it does force people wanting to advance Lycanthrope to find time to play during a 3 day window.

7.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #7
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Yes, you have to occasionally find time to play during a full moon to get the most out of lycanthropy. That's not a bug, it's a feature. In exchange, werewolf players, and ONLY werewolf players, can buy their level-ups and abilities before they meet the prerequisites. They can also pay for it in "tokens", which, it turns out, are a whole lot cheaper than Councils. I'm sorry that the full moon falls pretty far from this update, though.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was waiting with baited breath to see what non combat skills made it in the update. Wemedge thanks for not putting Poetry on the list in this patch.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is the Orc race unlockable now?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I remember the other updates being released during the full-moon and that was an inconvenience! But that aside, it's nice to see a flurry of skills being updated all at once.

I'll also quickly add that the new zone is pretty well-designed and interesting.

Thread Footer