Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i like to use Decapitate, mine is almost 4k dommage + terrify ennemy mod at 80. During elites Hunting at Fae Realm, you usually have time to cast 3-4 spells/mob. So i like to cast my epic attack first on ennemy, just to impress all my friends lol. Unfortunately the elite mobs at Fr are so easy now (sign..), especially if your group are 6 player on daily (sign..). it kills the fun when everything become easy lol.

ps: we need a FR dungeon very very hard plz
    Last edited by Burnout; 10-03-2019 at 11:09 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi all,
    I've created a sword /shield build and would love folks to critique it. My goal was/is to solo GK, so please let me know what i'm missing from the build.

k16oz1hw

FYI, I took the 145% + 3 sec precision pierce mods in real life, which are not reflected in the build linked.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Solo GK? Why woud u like to solo a dungeon 70? Arent we playing a mmo? Its funnier when playing in group!

This game is already doing stuff alone at 90% of time

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    By the way i wish somebody else can help u. Im not sword/shield but sword/psy player. I can solo each elite individually in gk but damn it will take age before i meet the first boss

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Error
    There was a problem loading your build.

Please make sure you entered your build id correctly (they are not case-sensitive).

If this keeps happening and you don't know why, please submit a bug report and include the following message:
    Error message: SyntaxError: Unexpected token N in JSON at position 0

when i try to load the fm/shield build

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by benaniel View Post
    Error
    There was a problem loading your build.

Please make sure you entered your build id correctly (they are not case-sensitive).

If this keeps happening and you don't know why, please submit a bug report and include the following message:
    Error message: SyntaxError: Unexpected token N in JSON at position 0

when i try to load the fm/shield build

It would probably be helpful if you stated the build code you are using. Do you mean this one?:
    Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorCat View Post
    Fire/Shield Build: k0xukfad
    If that's the build code you mean, i'm unable to reproduce this bug. Is it possible you pasted in a leading space (i.e. " k0xukfad")? That gives me the error you're reporting.

Also the bug report should probably be submitted at
    http://www.gorgonexplorer.com/contact
    (Select 'Report a Bug' from the dropdown menu)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I noticed every build posted more than 2 months ago get this error, have they been erased ?

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SkyOak View Post
    I noticed every build posted more than 2 months ago get this error, have they been erased ?
    Or maybe a patch changed some treasure effects so they are no longer valid?

I tried some build codes from this thread and it seems like anything up that starts with jw or earlier (they appear to be chronologically alphabetical or so) fails to load with that same error. jz and later seem to load ok.
    Last edited by alleryn; 10-15-2019 at 08:32 AM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi guys,

I just wanted to poke my head in this thread to say first of all, I'm really glad people are still using Gorgon Explorer and enjoying it!

It came to my attention that the builds disappearing after a certain amount of time was inconveniencing people so I've both increased the length of time before a build expires (from ~3 months to ~6 months) and added a "Print Build" button. This new button will produce a print-friendly version of your build that you can either save as a pdf, print out, screenshot, or what have you. Hopefully this will alleviate some of the pain of the builds expiring.

If 6 months is still an inconvenient amount of time even with this new feature please let me know. I can't pile things up indefinitely because storage isn't free but I'd like to give the best user experience possible.

Thanks!

Thread Footer