Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Thread: Bow Crafting
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bow Crafting

I am sure there is a thread or answers on this topic already but I searched and could not find. Is there any plans to implement bow crafting as a subset of carpentry and fetching in the game? It would be just marvelous!
    #BURYYOURDEAD

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Weaponsmithing is planned, Bows might fall under that or it might be a subskill or it's own skill completely.

I also had trouble finding the quotes about this topic, which I was looking for.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I figure they're some really good craft skills already to make them subsets, like how staff is based on carpentry. I literally leveled staff just because you can maker your own weapons, i'm not sure why they stopped there. Is it the only skill that allows you to craft your own enchanted weapon?

Sword/Shield/Metal weapon making I would think would subset on blacksmith skill and provide bonus to tool crafting etc.

Exciting to know it's in the works though.
    #BURYYOURDEAD

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ShieldBreaker View Post
    Weaponsmithing is planned, Bows might fall under that or it might be a subskill or it's own skill completely. fnf
    I also had trouble finding the quotes about this topic, which I was looking for.
    Any other besides Weaponsmithing?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Im guessing that weaponcrafting may require Povus at max level and will be taught by Gerrux to those with favor.

Thread Footer