Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm quitting for a while because I made a big mistake.

It let decompose my ring that was fully modded and equipped custom made for me I was training jewelry augmention then i clicked the wrong ring and it screwed me over and now A good portion of the damage I was doing Is gone so I will say i had a good time but that ring took to long to get and mod this has happend twice to me this game isnt worth the stress I will be back in a year or 2 maybe not that 1 person leaving makes a differnce but I was so proud of that piece of gear then poof its gone imagen building your first computer and spilling cleaning alcohol on it and it costed 4 grand in parts how would you feel

Ingame name DEATHKON1

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #2
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    I'm sorry that you made a mistake and it resulted in you losing a ring, but that's not a 'system glitch'. If you need a break, it might be a good idea to take a breather and come back with a fresh perspective.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Then i will apologize in advance your probably right i just wish if my gears bonded/tuned to me it wouldn't let me decompose it it doesn't let me phog it I thought the same rules apply also i need a breather anyways irl kinda catching with other dramas I really hope this game goes far I've run out of stuff to literally this game made grinding actually semi fun but as I have maxed out my combat skills and everything Im really interested in the I've kinda been dulling mentally mostly the only fun I have been having in the game lately is socializing and helping newer players when I have time which kinda gave me a side purpose and crack jokes when i get bored in global the grind for me has come to a end dont get wrong messing around with differnt setups and other stuff was very fun and all but there comes a time your like dude you need to take a chill pill in life going to be semi honest I guess I have been trying to find a reason to quit subconsciously but the other side didnt want to not going to put the blame anyone but myself at this point but I hope your game kicks the living crap out of the trash thats flooding the industry lately

4.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #4
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    If you think something is confusing or can be better, please let us know. If you run into a situation, like you did, think about whether it was just a simple mistake or something that you think needs to be improved. Sometimes it's best to let yourself cool down after something frustrating happens. That way you can really process it and provide proper feedback.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Some games will pop up a confirmation window when you are about to do anything that may negatively alter or destroy(e.g. salvage) a piece of rare or strong equipment. Does a confirmation not exist for gear, or at least valuable gear yet? May be a good idea. Would that've helped at all here?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TimeBomb View Post
    Some games will pop up a confirmation window when you are about to do anything that may negatively alter or destroy(e.g. salvage) a piece of rare or strong equipment. Does a confirmation not exist for gear, or at least valuable gear yet? May be a good idea. Would that've helped at all here?
    There is no such system in place atm, adding it to equipment you have enhanced and not letting you transmute/distill items that are in a loadout would be acceptable.

I have disenchanted a max enchanted 70 yellow and heard of many others doing the same. Currently the best way to avoid it is having it in a loadout(it will have a key over it in inventory) and having all your GoodStuff in a different inventory folder.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's why I keep all my good equipment in a separated folder.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TimeBomb View Post

This would be a very good idea, hope that it is possible to implement to the current game state.
    Attempting to make guides and streams for the game via YouTube.
    Feel Free to stop by!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFR..._as=subscriber

Live Stream link
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFR...WlAwq-evw/live

9.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #9
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    That sucks, I'm sorry that happened to you. (We don't have a way to do confirmation prompts on recipes yet, but I'll add it to the to-do list.)

It sounds like you've gotten about as much fun as you can get from the game right now anyway, so yeah, seems like it's a good time to take a break. When you come back, there'll be tons of new stuff to try out! We'll see you then.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I know the feeling I too transmuted my ring and it was perfect.......

Thread Footer