Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

which equipments enable priest ability in animal form?

Currently enjoying playing Pig/Priest. Is wielding a mainhand or offhand weapon (for e.g. staff) that enables priest abilities not enough to activate the Priest skill when in animal form? Does it have to be jewellery or armor?

Thanks.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes, weapons do not enable skills for animal forms. Its true for Necromancy and Druid too. I guess its because coding would get messy, and could lead to bugs where animals could use skills they are not intended to. So you need jewelery or armor. I think there are belts than enable priest too...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you cr00cy.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cr00cy View Post
    I think there are belts than enable priest too...
    I have never seen any though. Are they random or purchasable from an NPC? I know that the toolcraftable one (The Belt of the Priest) does not enable priest abilities. (I checked the wiki entry on belts but couldn't find any examples/references...)

Any input would be appreciated.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by liquidyoga View Post
    I have never seen any though. Are they random or purchasable from an NPC? I know that the toolcraftable one (The Belt of the Priest) does not enable priest abilities. (I checked the wiki entry on belts but couldn't find any examples/references...)

Any input would be appreciated.
    I know of no belt.

You can trade for priest enabling neck pieces with lapis lazulis and glowy yellow crystals to the priest trainers (gets expensive/annoying to get that many lapis). At 70, there are two priest enabling neck pieces in GK; one drops from orcs (+35 armor) and the other drops from the creatures downstairs (-5% psych damage).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There's a "Buckle of Arisetsu" that the wiki says you can barter from Aralorn.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Clip View Post
    There's a "Buckle of Arisetsu" that the wiki says you can barter from Aralorn.

Thank you both; yes I already have the Buckle of Arisetsu -- the -25 health is not attractive though.

Maybe some day Priest belts as loot will get some love too.

Thread Footer