Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by liquidyoga View Post
    @ Adric the Red: If you ever decide to join the game, feel free to give us a shout.
    Thanks.

I dowloaded the "demo" verson and poked around in the game for a while. Do I need to actually buy it to join the guild? (I realize there are limits on how far I can progress with just the "demo").

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's correct Adric the Red: Demo users cannot join a guild.

But we can still communicate via the Demo chat channel. (90-95% of the players have the demo channel active/visible in their chat box.)

In addition to the names in my previous post, other active members of the guild include Amaryllis, Rintao, CypherHiryu, and VelveteenOlthoi.

Have fun

Quote Originally Posted by Adric the Red View Post
    Thanks.

I dowloaded the "demo" verson and poked around in the game for a while. Do I need to actually buy it to join the guild? (I realize there are limits on how far I can progress with just the "demo").

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey all, Gordon Freeman of the Mithril Knights from Wintersebb. Had no Idea about Project Gorgon until I got a wild hair the other day to find something, anything, close to AC. Then I'll be Da__ed, I found it. Do I know anyone on here? Anyway, now that I found it, the next step is to find a home and one with AC'ers sounds like the perfect place. Let me know if you want me. I'll check back here or catch me in-Game, I'm GordonFreeman of course.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Of course, Gordon Freeman of the Mithril Knights from Wintersebb! The Asheron's Legacy Guild would be delighted to have you on board.
    Let's look out for each other in the game this weekend. We look forward to meeting you.

Welcome to Project Gorgon!

(Current Guild council: Patana / Aristernicus / Sagit / Cypherhiryu / Angelouz / Hayashi / Amaryllis )

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi All Darklegend here ex AC1 /2 Fallen Kings & Dark Majesty etc back in the day. Have had a yearning for the good old days of then so the search began for something akin to AC found this & here i am. Used to run with the "The Highlanders"

Looking for a guild that helps new & experienced alike & has fun can do attitude.
    Will check back later thanks

Cheers.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello Darklegend and welcome to Project: Gorgon !

If you are in the game already, look for any of these names online and send him/her a private tell => Aristernicus / Sagit / Kolath / Cypherhiryu / Angelouz / Hayashi / Amaryllis / Patana / VelveteenOlthoi.

We look forward to meeting you !

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have reached out. Just looking to join

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Any new members or obviously existing members please feel free to reach out to me Damageincorp in game for assistance with anything.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bought the game during the Steam 25% off sale a while back, and joined the guild. Have been enjoying myself so far, learning lots of new stuff. I'm not the most vocal player when I'm on, but I do speak up in guild chat once in a while. Slowly getting to know the membership.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey, so older gamer here. Started with MUDs back in the day, I still some times twitch my fingers as I talk trying to type the words lol. Played EQ hard when it first came out, then WOW for a few years. Mostly just Warframe or the odd mmo trying to finde something I like. This game is great so far, now I just need some people to run with.
    I am 40 and looking for a guild of other older gamers. Tiered of kids.
    I miss logging in to EQ and ooc camp check. There was alwayse groups to join and grinding to do. I liked that the fights where to hard to solo if they where worth XP. I know this game is a little more soft core, but it has the grind down.
    Are the people listed on the front page still the ones I should contact if I want to join?

Thread Footer