Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Change Character Please! + Quantity select!

Forgive me if this has been addressed before, but I find it very aggravating to have to LOG OUT just to choose another character. I should be able to CHANGE CHARACTER and be put back to character selection instead of having to LOG BACK IN.

It would also be nice, when transferring items from merchant storage to my character, to be able to select the quantity you wish to remove instead of taking the whole stack, splitting it and putting it back.

If you do housing, please DO NOT make it in another zone or instance. Make them in the world like Asheron's Call did. Anything else won't be home, IMO. If the world isn't big enough for it, then incorporate new zones with housing in mind. From what I have seen so far though, there are a few spots that would make good housing spots. Could you imagine living in Kur Mountains? Stay inside to keep warm. But then comes the gardening problem, Greenhouses? Lol, practically freeze to death just to try to reach your greenhouse so you can garden. With housing in the world, it would also allow people to run their shops their homes and add more spots for people to buy or sell stuff. This brings the question of adding a buying and selling tab to each of the player stalls. Just thoughts...

I haven't delved into the PvP side yet, but so far I love the game though! I'm still a noob though, only 3 weeks under my belt...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kryndar View Post
    Forgive me if this has been addressed before, but I find it very aggravating to have to LOG OUT just to choose another character. I should be able to CHANGE CHARACTER and be put back to character selection instead of having to LOG BACK IN.

It would also be nice, when transferring items from merchant storage to my character, to be able to select the quantity you wish to remove instead of taking the whole stack, splitting it and putting it back.
    Completely agree. These would be massive improvements.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Forgive me if this has been addressed before,
    +1 to character select screen without full logout.
    +1 to quantity select from storage without grabbing full stacks.

I doesn't look like the world is big enough to have housing in the world, each instanced zone map is just a short jog to the other side, dungeons are almost always camped at the lower levels depending on the time of day, well atleast the boss's are always being hunted for the crafting resources.
    Won't know for sure until the movement speed changes happen and mounts n stuff come into the game.
    I wish the teleport pad system worked better, basically just a meh hearth stone system with pink gems.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For my own part, I couldn't care less about Housing in games. I've played (and still play) games (AO, LotRO, Elder Scrolls Online are just a few) that featured Player Housing and I've never bothered with it. It's usually just there as a gold sink and generally serves no purpose I would consider useful at all. I hope the PG devs are never ever going to waste time and effort creating new zones just for vanity housing, not when zones such as Sun Vale are only semi-finished and there's more PLAYABLE content to add.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Please see my post on housing here:
    https://forum.projectgorgon.com/show...-about-Housing

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm just glad you don't have put in your password every time when logging in during a character change like the Alpha client pre-Steam.

Thread Footer