Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #1
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Update Discussion: December 16, 2017

The update notes for the December 16 update are posted here: https://forum.projectgorgon.com/show...16-2017&p=7513

Discussion is in this thread!

(But please remember: bug reports need to go through the in-game reporting system, under the ! icon at the top of the right sidebar. That makes them a lot easier to track, and we really don't want to lose any bug reports!)

Edit: Although this is a perfectly fine place to post any screenshots of problems you are having! Just make sure you also report the bug in-game too so we can track it, please!
    Last edited by srand; 12-16-2017 at 10:41 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    LOL nm i got in game help
    Last edited by kellyxxx; 12-16-2017 at 04:23 PM.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is new:

I have no idea why that icon is there.

Oop, another one: If the text overflows a 'more info' window, the window breaks:

I can use the tabs, but not the X.
    Last edited by Crissa; 12-18-2017 at 01:13 AM.

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've been mostly too busy decorating trees to come up with coherent forum posts. I really like the holiday event addition - I thought I wouldn't when I first read the description, but the different trees are very fun and I love Kleave's attitude and her attention to fragrance, sentiment and peacefulness. And presents, of course.

Edit: @Crissa - I've seen the floating icons before. I had a stuck icon on my screen one time after moving stuff in and out of the guild chest, but I'm not sure what exactly caused it. If you find the item with that icon in your inventory and move your mouse over it, it may clear out the icon in the middle of your screen. That worked for me, although it was the only time I had the problem.
    Last edited by Tagamogi; 12-18-2017 at 12:40 PM.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Tagamogi I thought that, too. But it was in the middle, and I couldn't get a tool-tip to land there; I poked at the bank and such, too. I was stuck there all night.

Even when I zoned it stayed.
    Last edited by Crissa; 12-18-2017 at 08:49 PM.

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissa View Post
    @TagamogiI thought that, too. But it was in the middle, and I couldn't get a tool-tip to land there; I poked at the bank and such, too. I was stuck there all night.

Even when I zoned it stayed.
    Just to make sure we are talking about the same thing: I meant find the item in your inventory, and then move the mouse over the item in your inventory? For me that reset the floating icon. I didn't have to go anywhere near the stuck floating icon itself.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes, moving the skin didn't do anything, making the skin tool-tip show up didn't do anything... And it stayed through zoning and even gifting the skins to an NPC.

8.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #8
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    @Crissa: Thank you for the screenshots! We have a line on the stuck icon thing, but no fix yet.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, I pushed the bug button in game but then I realized that it might not be obvious what I was referring to so there.

It's annoying, but loose handles happen.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    A couple of things I'm still noticing:

Still need to reassign chat channel filters to my chat tabs or move them back in my preferred order every couple of times I log in.

Items piled on the ground have their text overlap grotesquely. I think it'd be etter if it stacked but maybe that's unwise?

Recipe window needs some ease of use love.

My meditation buffs last nine hours. Those buff icon timer bars don't decrease until about an hour left on the buffs' durations. They stay full until then. They should decrease gradually over their entire duration.

Thread Footer